Jesus Calls Zakir Naik "Satan"!

Support our videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

Zakir Naik and Ahmed Deedat popularized an argument claiming that the “Sign of Jonah” would be that Jesus would miraculously survive crucifixion. However, when we read one of the chapters where Jesus talks about the Sign of Jonah (Matthew 16), we find Jesus calling Peter “Satan” for claiming that Jesus would not die on the cross. If Jesus called Peter “Satan” for rejecting his death by crucifixion, how can Naik and Deedat expect us to believe that Jesus was telling his followers that he would survive crucifixion? David Wood discusses the issue.

JESUS IS LORD

Of course zakir is satan​:japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

True , Zakir is satan.

Wow love your teaching bless you my brother in Christ well done :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::latin_cross::latin_cross::latin_cross::pray::pray::pray::pray::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::latin_cross::rose::rose:love from London

he knows he’s going to get caught out with his lies so he refuses to debate any Christian…such a coward :grin::grin:

Thanks david

WOW!! This channel is incredible! I’m so so thankful that you make these videos they really open my eyes! Keep up the good work!

David is guilty of Murder in the first, it was a blood bath

Oh my dear david you’re a blessing to all the people who are living in darkness praise the Lord you’re understanding level of bible is incredible.

Matthew 7:15-20
The Tree and Its Fruit

15 “Beware of false prophets (Mohammed & his false apostles) who come disguised as harmless sheep but are really vicious wolves.

16 You can identify them by their fruit, that is, by the way they act. (Abdul had many scandals in his life including having sexual relationship with little girl, approving violence of women, legalising the immoral sexual conducts that’s Mutta, terrorism against Jews and Christians, raping the women that were captured and making them to be sex slave, etc…no ending of evil.)

Can you pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? (How holiness and righteousness could ever come of this evil false self proclaiming prophet)

17 A good tree produces good fruit (Ex. Jesus the Son of God & His apostles who preached and teach the ways and living of God to be Holy and Righteous) and a bad tree produces bad fruit. ( Mohammed & his false apostles thought evil of violence against humanity especially women and sexual violence against little girls, violence against other religious believers and etc.)

18 A good tree can’t produce bad fruit, and a bad tree can’t produce good fruit.

19 So every tree that does not produce good fruit is chopped down and thrown into the fire.

20 Yes, just as you can identify a tree by its fruit, so you can identify people by their actions.

Thought of the day : Think about this parable of Jesus which is relevant till today to expose those are wolves in sheep clothings. Anyone with sound mind and has common sense would understand between the truth and the deceptions.

I am proud to be Christian… Thank you David Wood , From Indonesia

Jonah’s “whale” was, and is, the constellation “Cetus” - which makes the sign of Jonah even clearer.

Islam call you TERRORIST​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

For all intents and purposes Jonah was dead. When a person is swollen by a whale and he takes you to the bottom of the see you are dead. Jonah had a miraculous salvation by God. He was kept alive by the will of God.

what bible translation is this ?

Thank you David

Thanks David God bless you really much,may be give you more wisdom in Jesus name amen

This is sad. Very sad. Why does Zakir Naik lie like this? I am sure he doesn’t think much about Hell where he is headed.

I actually was skeptical of your harsh judgement. But you do forward convincing arguments for your assertions. Those who have ears, listen please!