Jesus condemns ramadan

What is Ramadan? Ramadan is a month-long feast that, for some strange reason, is called a “fast.” Since Jesus condemned hypocritical fasting, what would he say about Ramadan “fasting”? David Wood discusses the issue.

#Jesus #Ramadan #DavidWood

Someone recently asked me what my favorite video I ever made was. After thinking for a few moments, I said it was this video: How Muhammad Ali Was Deceived by Islam - YouTube.

O you who have believed, decreed/prescribed upon you is fasting as it was decreed/prescribed upon those before you that you may become righteous -

[Fasting for] a limited number of days. So whoever among you is ill or on a journey [during them] - then an equal number of days [are to be made up]. And upon those who are able [to fast, but with hardship] - a ransom [as substitute] of feeding a poor person [each day]. And whoever volunteers excess - it is better for him. But to fast is best for you, if you only knew.

The month of Ramadhan [is that] in which was revealed the Qur’an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. So whoever sights [the new moon of] the month, let him fast it; and whoever is ill or on a journey - then an equal number of other days. Allah intends for you ease and does not intend for you hardship and [wants] for you to complete the period and to glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and perhaps you will be grateful.

(Al-Quran 2: 183-185)

Whatever deed done should be done with sincerity.
Fasting in Ramadhan is following God’s command. It is not to show other people

Tough, but fair! lol

David Woodward, we invite you to come gorge and feast with Muslims. We muslims will gorge ourselves by 5:00 a.m. you start to gorge yourself by 10:00 a.m. and let us wait until 7:00 p.m. the feasting time, to see who suffers hunger and thirst the most. You Christians can’t and will never ever be able do stand it, because you are not used to fasting. Jesus fasted as an exceptional for you Christians. Did you fast during this recent Lenten period which just ended about a week ago. No!!! non of you Christians fasted because you were eating and drinking as if nothing was at stake, even during church services. Shame!!! and you re here criticizing Muslims for being sincere in their faith.

Muslims should have seen this as a huge red flag - fasting and telling the whole world…. What reward is there left for you?

Christians should follow Jesus by worshipping solely the one true God that Jesus worshipped.

Thank you. :pray:t2: DW for trying to open their eyes and mind…

david wood spreading his lies and gullible Christians eating it up. the whole point of fasting is restricting yourself from consuming anything for a period of time. as for sleeping all day Muslims go to work and carry on with their day-to-day lives including many people who do hard labor.

Bible has been in yr 330 by Constantine the Great

Former Roman emperor

Overview

History

Main Results

Description

Description

Constantine I, also known as Constantine the Great or just Constantine, was a Roman emperor reigning from 306 to 337. Born in Naissus, Dacia Mediterranea, he was the son of Flavius Constantius. His mother, Helena, was Greek and of low birth. Wikipedia

Thank you , you’re such amazing teacher

There was no Ramadan at the time of Jesus

Thank you so much Mr wood because according to you “main to saari raat khana khaati rehti hu aur subah bhi sehri main khaati rehti hu aur phr din bhar soti hu”…thank you so much ki jab main sara din soti rehti hu pretending to the world that I am fasting jabki it’s feasting, aap aake Mera saara kaam kar dete h…mjhe to kuch karna hi nahi padta h…aap aake mere liye iftar Bana dete h and you cook sehri for me…aap mere household ke sare kaam kar dete h and not to forget aap hi woh h jo Mera business ka kaam bhi kar dete h…seriously aapko thank you bolu to kaise bolu…and lastly seriously sab Muslims ko Mr wood ko thank you bolna chahiye because he really thinks ki hamare saare kaam ye akele kar dete h aur ham to saari raat khate h aur saara din sote h…pathetic hypocrite.

I’m a Christian and I follow David wood and agree with almost all of his videos , this one I have to disagree with. There are a ton of Muslims who really don’t eat all day, then pray 5 times a day etc then eat at night then repeat the process, im sure a lot do it for show but there are those who are seriously devoted and think they are honoring God.

:blush::blush::blush::blush:

You’re generalizing the entire religion. Sure, some people sleep all day and eat all night. But this is not the case for everyone. I know Muslims who sleep all night and fast all day because they are at work. And they are not out publicly proclaiming they are fasting, or making an outward appearance of fasting.

U all are idiots…generalizing everything like fools…we don’t gorge…we dont sleep all day…plus u guys fast with water which is easy… that way u can go for 48 hours…we don’t drink water…bigger idiots are those who listen to you and leave their religion!! Why don’t u talk about adultery and sleeping with anyone that happens I your own religion… what about teen moms these days who are flaunting it without any remorse and earning out of making youtube videos…I see Christian Americans appreciating them …heights…huh!!!

I love Jesus and believe all practices that are for the worship of any other God or faith to be evil and wrong. However, I find this video feels very attack like in nature. I’m not as educated on what the Quran teaches about Ramadan, but the muslim friends I knew growing up would only eat what they needed during the evening. It was not at all what could be described as ‘gorging’. On top of that, they did not sleep all day. They would come to school and work just as hard as they did throughout the rest of the year. I find it hypocritical for us to be so critical of this aspect of ramadan fasting considering the early church would also fast until sundown and then eat again. Would you call that ‘gorging’? Of course there is something to be said about the publicity of ramadan fasting, but there is so much honor and shame tied into their world view that it is only natural for their fasting to be public and for praise. I just find it odd how this topic is being approached.

That night was what young people say epic :joy::joy::joy::joy::heart:
Do you remember that night wood :joy::joy:

I ain’t even fan of this guy (sorry) , but dayyyyyum… Good job indeed!