Jesus: The Final Judge

Muslims often ask where Jesus claimed to be God. According to both the Bible and the Qur’an, God is the final judge of all people. Yet in Matthew 25:31-46, Jesus claims to be the final judge of all people. Since Jesus makes a claim that only God can truly make, Jesus clearly claimed to be God.

Love you David God bless you​:sparkling_heart::pray:

DW…jesus going to judged mankind??..

Jesus is Risen!

When muslims ask “where did Jesus proclaim to be God?” You can only wonder if they are are ignorant and cannot read like their false prophet.

Jesus Never Said “I’m God or Worship me” in the Complete Bible‼️
infact He Said, “I By My Own Self can do NOTHING” (we know God can do anything by its OWN)

Jesus Said, “No One neither the Son, Jesus, know the Hour EXCEPT the father” ( We All Know God Almighty Has the Knowledge of Everything)

Jesus Said, " All The Powers are Given to Me" (We All know God Almighty has its OWN powers not GIVEN)

Jesus Christ Is King
I am team Jesus!

Amen Amen Amen!!!
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ!

You may find it curious that if you search your channel for “Krishna” this is the first result.

I can’t believe this islamaphobe

Killing women, infants and the elderly:
And in the first book of Samuel 15: 3-11 “So now go and strike the Amalekites, and forbid everything that they have, and do not spare them, but kill a man and a woman.
In Ezekiel 9: 5-7, “Your eyes shall not be pity nor pardoned. 6 The old man, the young, the virgin, the child, and the women. 7 Kill to perdition. "
In Luke 19:27, “As for my enemies, those who did not want me to rule over them, bring them to us and slaughter them.”
And in the Gospel of Matthew 10:34, do not think that I came to throw a peace on the earth. I did not come to la

Thank you Dr David Wood for sharing, you are an inspiration, God bless you :innocent:
Much love and respect​:fist::heart::pray:

Wow

Father as in reference to the Lord, God :pray: or “Abba” was a term of endearment, slash layman’s terms used in Judaism as a rabbinical teaching and by Paul with his "twist"l to explain how God loves us so much as his children that he adopted us (The Gentiles). Therefore we call him Abba. However out of the 72 names in Hebrew Abba is not one of them.

While all adherents of the Abrahamic religions consider themselves to be monotheists, some in Judaism do not consider Christianity to be a pure form of monotheism (due to The Christian doctrine of the Trinity), classifying it as Shituf. שִׁתּוּף… literally “association” which Judaism does not deem to be purely monotheistic. The term is primarily used in reference to the Christian Trinity.

The Trinity is a very complicated, intolerant and oppressive bloody page out of early Roman Catholic Christian History. Rome prior and there after it’s Constantine I “Christian” conversion martyred and massacred most of its own population. The Sabellianism taught that the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit are essentially one and the same, the difference being simply verbal, For this view Sabellius was excommunicated for heresy in Rome c. 220. AD

Everything in the Bible points to Jesus for Jesus is the ONLY WAY to the Father. Always in humility, he honors the Father and the Holy Spirit reveals the Father to us through the Son, Jesus. That’s why Jesus stated if you know me you know the Father. They are ONE in unity, one in direction, one in heart, one in agreement, one in mind, one in understanding, one in LOVE. God is LOVE. Love cannot be separated. Our understanding of love is so shallow. The closest we can experience the sort of Love God gives us is when we are broken, needing love and needing comfort. His LOVE fills the cracks, renews us, makes us whole again, carries us…This is is what God loves, a broken and contrite HEART…not religious and long prayers. Remember Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life and NON ONE can come to the Father in Heaven but by Him. ( John 14:6) Jesus is GOD!

Amen, brother!

Who is doing the judging?

According to Jesus, not him!

Additionally, all authority Jesus had was given to him!

Jesus said in John 12:48, “He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him–the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.

Who did the word/s that Jesus spoke come from?

In John 12:49-50 Jesus tells us who gave him his authority, and, who’s word/s he spoke.

“For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak. And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."

Facebook judges Instagram judge Twitter judges am also a judge