Jihadi Murders Three Christians at Notre-Dame Basilica

Earlier today, a jihadi (who was shouting “Allahu Akbar”) attacked Christians at Notre-Dame Basilica in Nice, France. Three Christians were brutally murdered (one was even beheaded). While French President Emmanuel Macron and Nice Mayor Christian Estrosi insist that France’s commitment to freedom of speech will not falter, jihadis are also displaying their dedication to terror.

Links to the articles I quoted:
BBC (“France attack: Three stabbed to death in ‘Islamist terrorist attack’”): France attack: Three killed in 'Islamist terrorist' stabbings - BBC News
New York Times (“Deadly Knife Attack in Nice Is Terrorism, French Officials Say”): Deadly Knife Attack in French Church Is Terrorism, Officials Say - The New York Times

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#DavidWood #NotreDame #ChurchAttack

I’ll be LIVE with the Apostate Prophet at 8:00pm (Eastern Time), discussing the most recent terrorist attacks. Here’s the link: - YouTube

I’m confused I keep hearing that Islam is a Religion of Peace ???

How horrible, how Islamic.

David wood why aren’t you reporting the countless attacks on Muslims in France

All 1.25 billion Hindus… wake up!

when someone brings a knife to a fight then bring a gun

I’m indonesian and I’m ex Muslim become Catholic

Religion of Peace killing Christians.

Président Macron is starting to wake up and realizing who are the guys he’s facing.

Still even today Politicians claim Terror has nothing to do with Islam…
In Germany there is a group of brave People informing about the Dangers of Islam, they go from Town to Town nearly every Day or every 2nd Day and explain for 7 Hours straight with many Examples from the Quran and other Sources…
They have been doing this now for 15 Years, still despite all the clear Facts they present they are called “Hatepreacher”…

1 Guy spitting Facts for hours against a horde of Illiterates

Are you sure regarding meaning of Allah hu Akbar i don’t know what you said that Allah hu Akbar means Allah is greater than your god is true or not

YOU KNOW WHAT’s a FACT?? Everyone??? FRANCE GOVERNMENT SUPPORTED ISIS AND JIHADIS… tell me? Are you speechless?

Europe forgot history they’ll get result of having them as immigrant and giving asylum.

Are we just going to forget the terror attack that happened when those two innocent Muslim ladies got stabbed under the Effeil Tower?

If this always happens … Good luck if revenge will broke it’s way

Stop Qur’an bcz people learning to kill innocent Christians.

Why don’t you talk about the 2 muslim womens who were killed in front of eifel tower

IS THIS IN POLAND,HUNGRY,ROMAINIA,AHH NO,:fr: FRANCE,WESTERN EUROUPE!!GREATBARBRA LERNER–SPECTER!!AMERICA AND ALIES THAT MADE(ISRAEL)(YAHSUA)IS WITH US AND OF COURSE(:israel: ISRAEL)TRADE PEACE IN ISRAEL,FOR ISLAM TERROR IN EUROUPE!

I say it around me al days but no one want to listen to me i am surronded by mindless atheist and liberals who think islam did nothing wrong and even beleive all of what muslims say to them telling me “they are muslims so they know better” telling me “Muslim say Jihad is not a war”