Jihadi Who Beheaded Teacher in France Given Hero’s Funeral in Russia (Republic of Chechnya)

On October 16, 2020, Abdullakh Anzorov, a Russian refugee with a Chechen family, decapitated middle-school teacher Samuel Paty, 47, in the Paris suburb of Conflans-Sainte-Honorine in France, because Paty had shown a variety of Muhammad cartoons to students. Anzorov was killed soon after the attack, and his body was recently returned to his family’s village Shalazhi in Chechnya, where he was given a hero’s funeral and proclaimed as the “Lion of Islam.” Anzorov even had a street named after him. David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
RUMBLE: Acts17Apologetics
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
LBRY: Acts17Apologetics
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#MuhammadCartoons #AbdullakhAnzorov #DavidWood

My middleschool substitute went on a 30 minute rant about how bad trump and God was in a republican school and got no repercussion because we in America beleive in freedom of speech. Even when a teacher is talking about how the majority of her students are bible belt losers I guess it’s a good thing I was born in America thank god

Jesus taught us to lay down our lives to save others. But this one is teaching people to lay down their lives so others cannot have theirs

Sorry, but for me islam is a blasphemy, islam = satan

Israeli Soldiers should be Honoured the same way.

How we will stop this ideology. By ignoring it.
First step is to accept the problem.

I can not understand this… they condemn terrorist attack but if you upset them, you forcing them to terrorize you…? they feel like others forcing them to commit crime?? are they crazy mentally ill ?? they must be crazy people.
it’s not all religious people do such crime, but it is a mental illness. such as brainwashed of wrong jihad…
you can be very upset but it does not mean you can treat others in brutally hateful and provocation, and commits crime for revenge.
Peaceful way is always the best. never do terror to others for revenge. terror or commit crime like murder is the wrong way…
No religious good people do such brutal crime, it is a mental illness.

Europe is going to be taken over by Islam “peacefully” and no one is to blame but Europe itself

Please understand one thing, Russians are overwhelmingly Orthodox Christian the exception to this is Republic of Chechnya.
This are not the Russian people you know, they are not even Russian they are Chechens and just as importantly they are not Christian but Muslim and unfortunately some Muslims are extremists but Russian people and Russian Government will never ever stand for this behaver and they by no means do, it is an embarrassment to the Russian country and faith but it happened.

Sorry for my bad English.

Alhamdulillah he is a lion of Islam, when will you learn :point_up:

EX-MUSLIM TESTIMONY!
First of all my whole family are still Muslims and i am the only Christian and they still accept me.
I had a really terrible childhood, my dad was literally beating my ass up for 6-8 years when I was a kid. When I was 14 I moved out of my parents house because I wanted to kill myself multiple times and I had enough of my dad abusing me. As i moved out satan/sheytan got me and had me in control, like I lost my virginity to really bad girls smoked weed drank alcohol and stuff like this. The only „religious“ thing I kept holding was not eating pork. So some years after I missed my mom and moved back home and my dad stopped beating me up but abused me really hard verbally. Because of the hard verbally abuse I got a hard Depression and the sucide thoughts came back. I didn’t eat for 2 days sometimes didn’t brush my teeth didn’t shower I was literally a living Zombie. In this time I read the Koran to get away the Depression but it got worse, so oneday i asked myself if the Koran the Word of God ain’t helping me try something else, so i started watching videos about Christianity and it was so amazing hearing all the Gospel for the first time, that God is Love that Jesus is not only a prophet but the son of god. Go read the Koran and find the words God is Love you won’t find those words! So I kept watching those Videos and watched some Films about Jesus and I cried and felt the presence of God for the first time ever, so I decided to surrender to Jesus and to give my life to the living god when I confessed that I am a sinner that I want to repent of my sins, that Jesus died for me on the Cross and raised from the dead on the third day, I cried literally a lake of tears and felt the presence of god so much I felt like Jesus was waiting for this moment for so long. Alright in this time I was reading the koran and the Bible to compare both books. I challenge all Muslims of this World to debate with me!
There is one thing in the Koran that doesn’t make any sense and it’s called the Quranic Dillema you can google it or watch it on YouTube! Surah 5 Verse 68 is telling that the Muslims should obey the Bible and the Thora but the Bible says (Jesus) says in the New Testament it is finished, no more revelation! And in the Koran I don’t know the surah now it says you re not allowed to have Christians and Jews as friends. How does that makes sense with Surah 5 / 68 ??? The next Crazy thing is that the Koran says the worst sin is shirk, shirk = praying to other gods then allah, SO HOW DOES IT MAKES SENSE when the Koran is saying on Surah 5 / 68 obey the Bible, obeying the Bible means also to pray to Yaweh the Father and also praying to Jesus. So the koran is telling Muslims to make shirk ??? So guys decide for yourself but for me the Koran is Satanic and comes from Satan, why is the Koran satanic ? Because Jesus warned us about false Prophets like Muhammed. You want prove Muhammed was a Demon possessed Man and a pervert pedophile ? Il give it to you !
Let’s beginn with the Bible how Maria got her Revelation from Angel Gabriel, Angel Gabriel came to Maria and said: Do not be afraid, Mary, for you have found favor with God.
How did Muhammed get his Revelation from „Angel Gabriel“ ?
Muhammed was meditating on the mountain called Hira, one day when he was meditating an Angel of Light came to him and said: Read in the name of God who created.
Muhammed said I can’t read
The Angel of Light said again: Read in the Name of the God who created
So Muhammed told him again I can’t read:
So „Angel Gabriel“ took muhammed’s neck and choked him and said read in the name of your lord who created and he could read. Do you guys see the difference between the Revelation of Angel Gabriel to Maria and Muhammed?
So oneday i was reading the Bible and i was shocked. Satan can transform into a Angel of Light and deceive others. So after all I was 100% sure Muhammed got his Revelation from Satan transformed into a Angel of Light. The pervert pedophile thing I mentioned is that Muhammed had 9 Wifes and one of his wife’s called Aisha was 9 years old. More proof ? Okay.
Sahi Al Bukhari are hadithes of Muhammeds life, Hadith= everything what came out of Muhammeds mouth, and I don’t know the exact number of the Hadith but it says: I don’t even know if I get my revelation from a evil spirit or god, in another Hadith: Muhammed told his followers that he went to a cliff and wanted to kill himself because of the demonic spirit in him or in his mind, but the spirit was telling him not to commit sucide because he has to finish to fulfill the koran. You can google everything! Islam is not a Religion of Peace it has so much hatred in the Koran like Muhammed battled 64 wars in his lifetime and beheaded so many people like the ISIS nowadays. Btw Muhammed said if I die or you die I don’t know where I am going or where you going . But Jesus says if you follow me and take me as your lord and savior you shall get eternal life in heaven. Jesus never killed or made war against anyone. On the contrary Jesus healed and helped people. Another magnificent wonder is go on YouTube and write Jesus near death experience 90% of all people whose heart stopped saw their spirit out of their body and saw Jesus or a big white light and a tunnel and a feeling of love. What does Jesus say? I am the Light of the World.
Now go on YouTube and write Muslim dies and sees Allah and Muhammed, quick Spoiler you wont find 1 Video !!! So guys please go and read the Koran and the Bible for yourself and compare each other book. And I will guarantee you, you will see that the Bible is the truth! God bless you all!!!

Since the world insists on putting ‘prophet’ in front of the worst man in history, muhammad, I will be referring to the Son of God also known as Jesus as “Messiah Jesus, all praise to the Most High”. Written as Messiah Jesus aptMH. Spread it.

He is Shahid Abdullah :heart:

Allahuakbar

May Allah be praised

The man who killed his father just for fun cant say anything about this guy

Europe is islamic soon

Is it truly the burial of Abdullakh Anzorov or is it the burial of Yusup Temirkhanov? You guys should count the amount of pixels in the video and ask yourselves how many times this shit has been shared, this video might as well be from 2016-2018 of some random guy we don’t know about.

Lion is always lion​:heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So why France teacher make cartoon of our prophet. Freedom speech had a limit