Jihadis Attack Maternity Ward, Killing Infants, Mothers, and Nurses (Kabul, Afghanistan)

Jihadis have stormed a maternity ward in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing newborn babies, mothers, and nurses. The hospital was targeted because it is located in a predominantly Shia area and is run by a non-Muslim organization (Doctors without Borders).

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Afghanistan #Kabul

If you still don’t understand jihad, here’s what you need to know: - YouTube

Now, they are the government…so called!!!:rage::rage::rage:

YOU KNOW WHAT …THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN CHANGE WE ARE MUSLIMS AND WE STICK TO OUR RELIGION JUST GET DEPRESSeD FOREVER :rofl::rofl:

Members of the religion of peace… Killed 147 university students in garissa university in Kenya… In 2015 all was done in the name of Allah…chanting Allah is the greatest they carefully targeted Christian students and spared Muslim students. In the year 2013 September the same islamists walked in west gate mall in westlands Nairobi and killed 67 people chanting allahu Akbar…

what a hypocrite. why don’t you talk abut what the west did in Afghanistan to millions of innocent lives. or what about american soldiers raping women while on their mission? Children being bombed every sec n Afghanistan by American soldiers didn’t get you upset right? but this did. You disbelievers have nothing better do but to attack Islam.

Doing a great job I might add. thank you.

So sad.

Christians, do you believe in the Old Testament? Do you accept it as the Word of God? If so, can you explain 1 Samuel 15:3 New International Version (NIV)
: "Now go, attack the Amalekites and totally destroy[a] all that belongs to them. Do not spare them; put to death men and women, children and infants, cattle and sheep, camels and donkeys”?

How heartless is this God? Newborns? Be with them Lord.

Condelscens to all the family of Kabul :india::afghanistan:

Horrible.

I’m a Muslim and watching David videos just kills me. Nothing he says is true and his questions about Islam doesn’t really make sense. Just because THESE Muslims are bad . DOESNT mean ALL are bad.

You’re doing a good job of making people aware of that barbaric religion! God bless you and your family :heart:

Islam is worse than nazism.

GO TO CHECK WHAT CHRISTIANS ARE DOING :wink: (AND WHAT ARE YOU ARE READING THEY ARE NOT MUSLIMS)

THEY ARE NOT MUSLIM. CHRISTIAN NEVER KILLED A INNOCENT HUMAN???

CHRISTIAN NEVER KILLED A INNOCENT HUMAN?

Islam is a religion of Hate and killing

My dear brothers and sisters Read holy bible. John 16-2,3. Lord Jesus Christ bless your ministry. :heartbeat::heart::apple::heavy_heart_exclamation::rose::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::strawberry::heart::heartbeat::heart::strawberry::heavy_heart_exclamation::two_hearts::rose::rose::rose: