Jihadis Behead More Than 50 People in Mozambique

Jihadis beheaded more than 50 people in to villages (Nanjaba and Muatide) in Cabo Delgado province, Mozambique. The ISIS-linked group is attempting to establish an Islamic State in the Christian-majority nation. David Wood discusses the issue.

#Mozambique #DavidWood

Nice

And it got worse!

Angry young men

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

Say, “He is God, the One.

God, the Absolute.

He begets not, nor was He begotten.

And there is nothing comparable to Him.”
/Surah al ikhlas

“They take their rabbis and their monks for their lords apart from Allah, and also the Messiah, son of Mary, whereas they were commanded to worship none but the One True God. There is no god but He. Exalted be He above those whom they associate with Him in His Divinity.”
/Surah al tawbah ayat 30

“O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit ˹created by a command˺ from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs.”
/Surah al nisa ayat 171

“And they say: Allah has taken to himself a son. Glory be to Him; rather, whatever is in the heavens and the earth is His; all are obedient to Him.”
Surah al Baqarah ayat 116

26- “So eat and drink, and put your heart at ease. But if you see any of the people, say, ‘I have vowed silence to the Most Compassionate, so I am not talking to anyone today.’”
27-” Then she returned to her people, carrying him. They said ˹in shock˺, “O Mary! You have certainly done a horrible thing!"
28- " O sister of Aaron! Your father was not an indecent man, nor was your mother unchaste.”
29 -" So she pointed to the baby. They exclaimed, “How can we talk to someone who is an infant in the cradle?"
30- " Jesus declared, “I am truly a servant of Allah. He has destined me to be given the Scripture and to be a prophet."
31-" He has made me a blessing wherever I go, and bid me to establish prayer and give alms-tax as long as I live,
32- and to be kind to my mother. He has not made me arrogant or defiant."
33 -" Peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I will be raised back to life!”
/Surah Al Maryam 26-33

“Will they not turn to Allah in repentance and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
“The Messiah, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger. ˹Many˺ messengers had ˹come and˺ gone before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They both ate food. See how We make the signs clear to them, yet see how they are deluded ˹from the truth”
Surah al Maidah ayat 74 -75

Only Persons with Demonic believe can do this.

Threat against humanity is islam

where islam goes death follows

Gotta say you look good in black! Thank you for reporting this evil tragedy. Your reports are important, since it is very difficult to find these incidents on my news feed. Godspeed.

Michael Jackson - Singing & Dancing
islam - beheading & raping

Only 50,how lazy are these people?

Pretty much what happened when Mo went to Mecca!

This is sickening. These people are just blood thirsty cavedwellers.

Mohammed was very peaceful no one is allowed to reply either

Peaceful Islam.

If it is true, i will feel sorry for the unbelievers. Those jihadists are fools following blindly without checking

Yes is true two of my brothers are among them

Thank you for reporting

I am Mozambican and the situation is more serious than it seems to the point of a simple construction of a mosque the government is already on alert, the recommendation is to be alert to any strange movement in your neighborhood and report it.
they are already invading Tanzania too, please pray for us and if you can make donations the humanitarian crisis is unprecedented

The biggest surprise about this is that the BBC actually reported it.