Joe Biden Accidentally Calls for Jihad against America

Presidential candidate Joe Biden, addressing Emgage Action’s Million Muslim Votes Summit, just shared a hadith in which Muhammad told his followers to strive against evil with the hand, with the tongue, or with the heart. The problem is that, in context, Muhammad was encouraging Muslims to wage various types of jihad (jihad of the hand, jihad of the tongue, and jihad of the heart) against anyone who is in rebellion against Sharia (Islamic Law). Hence, former Vice President of the United States of America Joe Biden accidentally called for jihad against his own country. David Wood discusses the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#JoeBiden #Islam #DavidWood

Good work, well researched, a smasher!
Best wishes from Berlin, Germany
:rocket:

I just rewatched this to put up the numbers. If all your subscribers rewatched and shared, maybe it would still go viral.

If Politifact references a compulsive liar in “fact checking” what does that say about Politifact?

Surprised that Joe didn’t say "if you don’t know the difference between me and Trump then you ain’t Muslim. "

Who is here again after a year, let’s add some more views to this video!

Of course a jihad “struggle” can be anything from an angry letter to the editor, to calling critics
Islamophobic", to disinforming people on social media, to flying airplanes into tall office buildings.
But calumniating “fact checkers” don’t understand important concepts.

I dispise the fact that this man calls himself a catholic.

Shameful Quran and religion, misleading innocent souls.

Joe Biden - "I’m a Catholic Christian.
Also Joe Biden- The PROPHET Mohamed.

:thinking: Something doesn’t add up here.

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved. Amen

I FEEL SAD FOR USA FOR CHOOSEN JOE BIDEN AS MR PRESIDENT​:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:
LUCKILY, THEY HAVE YOU MR. WOOD​:clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

I like your interpretation of the hadith and more generally of islam.

Okay, now I’m worried. That means that even if Joe didn’t know what it meant. Then the person making the script DEFINITELY knew what it meant

Amazed the guy could even annunciate the hadith semi correctly. Biden is a Chatty Kathy Doll. Pull the string, canned phrases come out of it.

Watching this now Afghanistan makes more sense now doesn’t? Ben Hiden leaving Americans behind and all those weapons. This is what the demonrats want, America and Americans killed and our country being destroyed.

he’s just a puppet, being controlled by a hidden puppet master who is an evil satanist

Lol the thumbnail is hilarious

Weirdly enough Muslims havent claimed that Joe converted to Islam. Almost as if they consider him an embarasing failure too :thinking:

Then you should learn about the history of Muhammad PBUH, and how he been put as no 1 most influential person in history by western author