Join Me on Rumble!

Due to popular demand, I created a Rumble account today!

Link to my Rumble channel: Acts17Apologetics

Links to my channels on other platforms:
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
LBRY: Acts17Apologetics

#Rumble #DavidWood

Blasphomy laws are in full swing

Why do they call him the dizzle ?

Whiule on Rumble, check out absolute proof.

Islamophobia is an issue, yet Muslim countries have death penalty for apostasy? Islamophobia is Islamic. It’s like YouTube having death penalty to switch to Rumble & there’s an issue of YouTube-ophobia.

Ridiculous

rumble, done!

I just subscribed to your channel on Rumble. Everyone should also get on UGETube (similar to YouTube, but pro-free speech), and Gab (similar to Twitter, but pro-free speech, and more options, and they will even offer live stream soon, they got many new subscribers these last weeks so they are still getting it up to speed, but it’s already much better).

Account created, we are ready to Rumble.

Glory to the Lord

David Wood is the man…keep it up …love from a Christian from India…

I went through a phase where I created profiles on most of the alternate social media sites.

I don’t even use them anymore. There was very little unique about them. I understand that YouTube censors content…but the new sites aren’t giving me anything really of value.

Keep it going to the end of your work David!!! It’s because of men like you and Bill Warner that I have studied the history of Islam and make points on the truth of the matter when I can. Much love to you and your family.

Tweedle dee tweedle dum, let’s rumble and tumble. David & Sam.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim
In the name of God, the Gracious, the Merciful.

Say, “He is God, the One.

God, the Absolute.

He begets not, nor was He begotten.

And there is nothing comparable to Him.”
/Surah al ikhlas

“They take their rabbis and their monks for their lords apart from Allah, and also the Messiah, son of Mary, whereas they were commanded to worship none but the One True God. There is no god but He. Exalted be He above those whom they associate with Him in His Divinity.”
/Surah al tawbah ayat 30

“O People of the Book! Do not go to extremes regarding your faith; say nothing about Allah except the truth.The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger of Allah and the fulfilment of His Word through Mary and a spirit ˹created by a command˺ from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers and do not say, “Trinity.” Stop!—for your own good. Allah is only One God. Glory be to Him! He is far above having a son! To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And Allah is sufficient as a Trustee of Affairs.”
/Surah al nisa ayat 171

“And they say: Allah has taken to himself a son. Glory be to Him; rather, whatever is in the heavens and the earth is His; all are obedient to Him.”
Surah al Baqarah ayat 116

26- “So eat and drink, and put your heart at ease. But if you see any of the people, say, ‘I have vowed silence to the Most Compassionate, so I am not talking to anyone today.’”
27-” Then she returned to her people, carrying him. They said ˹in shock˺, “O Mary! You have certainly done a horrible thing!"
28- " O sister of Aaron! Your father was not an indecent man, nor was your mother unchaste.”
29 -" So she pointed to the baby. They exclaimed, “How can we talk to someone who is an infant in the cradle?"
30- " Jesus declared, “I am truly a servant of Allah. He has destined me to be given the Scripture and to be a prophet."
31-" He has made me a blessing wherever I go, and bid me to establish prayer and give alms-tax as long as I live,
32- and to be kind to my mother. He has not made me arrogant or defiant."
33 -" Peace be upon me the day I was born, the day I die, and the day I will be raised back to life!”
/Surah Al Maryam 26-33

“Will they not turn to Allah in repentance and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
“The Messiah, son of Mary, was no more than a messenger. ˹Many˺ messengers had ˹come and˺ gone before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They both ate food. See how We make the signs clear to them, yet see how they are deluded ˹from the truth”
Surah al Maidah ayat 74 -75

Let’s get ready to Rumble

THEOLOGICAL OPINION OF BIBLE

It is incomplete if we have not heard the opinions of non-Muslim figures about the Bible itself with a neutral and open attitude, only as a comparison.

1. Dr. Mr. D. N. Mulder
    "This book was written at certain times, and its authors were human too, influenced by the circumstances of the time and by the circumstances around it and by the nature of the author himself. The original manuscripts of the Scriptures no longer exist. to us only derivatives or copies. And those copies are not direct copies of the original manuscripts, but from copies and so on. Often in copying the Scriptures there are errors in copying. “(” Guide to the Old Testament ", 1963, p. 12- 13)

2. Drs. M. E. Duyverman
    "There were times when a scribe touched on an error in the original manuscripts he used, and then corrected the error, but the correction often resulted in a greater difference from the original. And about the fourth century, in Antiochia, there was an investigation and adjustment of copies; apparently motivated by the already too large differences between the copies used officially in the Church. “(” Guide to the New Testament ", 1966, pp. 24-25)

3. Dr. B. J. Boland
    "Have the truths of the Gospel of Jesus Christ been handed over to us in their pure, original and unadulterated form, or have they been transformed through Greek cultural thought? Generally the latter is what is accepted by people today that the writings of the New Testament in the first two centuries our calculation of the year must have undergone a profound change. “(” Het Johannes Evangelie ", p. 9)

4. Dr. A. Powel Davies
    "The first three gospels, namely the Synoptic Gospels, carry the same story. There are contradictions in them, so it is not possible to go so far as to reconcile these verses. But the Gospel of Johannes, tells very different stories from the first three Gospels. If the Gospel of Johannes is correct, then the other three Gospels are wrong; if all three Gospels are true, then the Gospel of Johannes must be wrong. “(” The meaning of the Dead Sea Scrolls The New American Library ", 1961, p. 106)

5. Dr. G. C. Vari Niftrik & Dr. B. J. Boland
    "We should not feel ashamed that there are various errors in the Bible; errors regarding numbers, year calculations and facts. And we do not need to be responsible for these mistakes based on the way the contents of the Bible have been conveyed to us, so that we can say: in the original manuscript there were certainly no errors, but only then they occurred in the derivatives (pen-copies) of the manuscript. “(” Masakini Dogmatics ", Printing III, 1978, p. 322)

6. Herman Bakels (1871-1954)
    "As for the six books (Veda, Awesta, books about Buddhism, Tao-teking, Confucius Books, the Koran) I do not really know. But our Bibles, I certainly know. It has been 30 years. I am chasing our Bibles from beginning to end. Therefore, I say frankly, that in Europe, I have not known a book that is denser with things that are not true than the Bible. Almost all of the books in the Bible are misleading. , that is, using a false name, which is not written by the authors whose names are listed on it, but written far behind them. “(” Nij Ketters? Yes … Om deere Gods ", pp. 119-120)

7. Dr. Maurice Bucaille
    "The Old Testament is a collection of literary works produced during ± 9 centuries. The Old Testament is a mosaic mixture whose elements throughout the ages have been modified by humans; several new paragraphs were added to existing ones so that at present it is very difficult to find their origin. The difficulty with the Gospels is that the authors were not eyewitnesses to the facts they reported. The multitude of original sources, resulting in the inevitable contradictions and contradictions of which we have given numerous examples. “(” The Bible " , The Koran, and Modern Science ")

8. George Bernard Shaw
    “This Bible is the most dangerous book on earth. Keep it locked in a drawer: forbid your children to read it.”

9. Prof. Herbert J. Muller
    “Scholars consider this manuscript (I John 5: 7) to be a later insertion, since such a verse is not found in the best manuscripts.” (“The Uses of the Past”, p. 168)

10. Herman Bakel & Dr. A. Powel Davies
    “The Gospel of Matthew 28:19 and the Gospel of Mark 16: 9-19 are interpolated.” (“Complete Answers to Pastor Dr. J. Verkuyl,” JAPI Publications, Surabaya, 1969, p. 94)

11. Mr. RT. Sequins
    In the British parliament in 1964 proposed to the British Government in this case The British Home Secretary

I’m following David to Rumble as YouTube begins to tumble!

YouTube about to face huge penalties when Trump enacts the executive order he set in place back in 2018. YouTube and many other social media platforms have been in violation of influencing political narratives and censoring those with opposing views.

My main YouTube account has been terminated today. I’m now ready to move away from YouTube.