Jordan Peterson: Two Differences Between Christianity and Islam

Why does clinical psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson think that Christianity and Islam are quite different, when the two religions share many of the same stories? Dr. Peterson answers by offering two differences between Christianity and Islam: (1) there is no concept of separation between church and state in Islam, and (2) Muhammad was a warlord, while Jesus was not.

These clips were taken from Dr. Peterson’s biblical series on Jacob’s ladder: Biblical Series XIII: Jacob's Ladder - YouTube

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#JordanPeterson #Christianity #Islam

I’ll be LIVE with Adam Coleman, Jon McCray, and Vocab Malone at 4:00pm (Eastern Time), discussing racism. Here’s the link: - YouTube

There is only one way to the Father and it is through Jesus Christ.

He is absolutely real.

He is the true Lord & God.

The one true God.

The Father, The Son & Holy Spirit are the Holy Trinity which are the completeness of God.

They always existed and always will.

I grew up into a Christian family, got converted to Islam in my teens, years later I got into new age meditation, and then finally this year I got baptised in the name of the Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. Getting saved from hell by Jesus Christ.

Getting save means I can enter heaven when it is my time to do so.

I am affirming that the ONLY REAL GOD IS JESUS CHRIST.

There is no other.

Heaven & Hell are real.

The enemy (The devil) is real.

Don’t fall for his lies.

Islam is false. New Age mediation is false.

These are works of the enemy.

Coming from first hand experiences^^

I have done these things first hand so I can tell you what is real and what is not.

I am living in truth right now.
With all the other religions I was not!

I am here telling you Jesus is “The Way, The Truth & The Life.”

AS IT SAYS IN SCRIPTURE.

Read your Bible!

If you don’t have one buy one!

If you have questions, find out what Jesus said about whatever you are thinking of. You can google Bible verses about any topic & see what Jesus said about it.

Even download the bible app, use (ESV version) it’s in modern day English. Easy to read. Or find out your language’s version.

Find out how to understand God’s word.

He knows you. He made you. And he also knows everything that’s going on in your life.

Call out to him. Ask Jesus to be Lord and Saviour of your life.

HE LOVES YOU!

He has a great plan for you.

He loves you so much!
More than you could ever imagine!

He is creator of all. He is the Alpha & Omega. The One with no beginning & no end.

He is God.

HEAVEN IS REAL!!!
HELL IS REAL!!!

Life without Jesus is a crash-course to hell.

This is no joke.

May Jesus speak to you through this message and allow you to come to him.

Amen.

it is better to be a Warrior in a Garden then a Gardener in a War

3:53 this is literally talking about the end of the world btw

3:47 not until, unless

3:51 is because it is not allowed to fight muslims. These fights are not to make the enemy believe in islam but the hadith says if he believes in islam then i can not fight him because he is muslim. he is making an exception not the reason for fight. This wouldn’t make sense anyway as it is not allowed in islam to force people to believe it. Thanks Brother Acts, found this out because of your Da’wa, always strengthening my iman :muscle:stay strong.

Brother still out here strengthening Iman.:skull::cold_face:

Romans 10:9-10 (KJV)

9 that if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. 10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

I enjoy listening to JP and DW. Amazing insights on the person of Jesus Christ. He definitely was not a warlord. Feeling blessed to be a follower of Jesus Christ :pray:

There is no constitutional basis for the separation of church and state. Jefferson, while an ungodly demon, said in the Danberry Letter that “the church” (a nonsensical, monolithic term) should have sway over government, due to it’s moral core. The opposite was not to happen, due to it’s moral core.

Islam isn’t a violent religion walk in to any mosque, and see how open and friendly we actually are …

jesus didn’t die
it was another man who died on that stupid cross
you just don’t want to know the truth and you will suffer in hell if you didn’t believe that just one not three
and also I don’t think a god can die in the cross by his creatures !! how could anyone believe that
why would someone die for you ???
why did god come to earth as human and then die to forgive you sins , can’t he just forgive your sins without coming
I don’t think it’s your sin because it’s adam sin why will I get punished for a sin that I didn’t do
also , that holy bible isn’t even holy it has a lot of bad and false issues
and you can drink you can do anything you want even if it’s wrong then you will go to heaven, is that even logical
what a religion!! I don’t know how you believe in it
maybe it’s because you want to do whatever you want and that’s wrong
at the end maybe this is a message from god to because he love
make your own research about islam and compare it with christianity
and I wish show you the right path :blush::blush::blush:

Islam :star_and_crescent: :kaaba: :mosque: a cult that loves to cntrol everything and every body…

I love that quote at the end about Canadian academics

if u want to know the value of a variable in a system or field you have to negate it, that is get rid of it, to see it’s true value. What this means is running a model with all the data we have about the dynamics of this given environment and seeing what happens. This is quite literally the TRUTH and you can do it by your self by doing a very thorough thought experiment but of course you would have to be honest and unbiased. For example we know what certain society’s produce “you shall know the tree by its fruit” we know the west is advanced and has some of the cleanest washrooms in the world, it also has babbling bafoon of a president in more than one country, a declining birthrate, increased permiscuity, a general downfall of society, and a little dark secret called suicide rate. As for war if it wasn’t for war Jesus wouldn’t even have existed cause Marry’s ancestors would have been killed. These are facts that should honestly be considered. does this make A true and B false? it really depends on how you look at it and what you consider truth.

The biggest difference between Christianity & Islam is that Jesus was born of a virgin & he was the son of God who lived a perfect life & All power & glory while Muhammad was just a degenerate Man who was demon possessed a mass murderer & a pedophile who’s burning in hell right now while Jesus is the All mighty who’s coming back to judge the world & bring relief to his children

Dr JP has a recent video with a certain Muhammed. I can’t wait for you to comment on it.

How many Bible in this time, OmG many addition, Whereis God Bible

Allah :kissing_heart::sparkling_heart:
Muhammed saw :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart: