Joshua Evans and the Deity of Christ, Part 1 (Response to Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God)

Joshua Evans (Yusha Evans) is a former Christian youth pastor, who converted to Islam and presented his “Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God” on the Deen Show. In this video (Part 1 of 4), Sam Shamoun and David Wood examine Joshua’s claims one by one, to see whether any of them actually show that Jesus is not God. As the four-part video series demonstrates, Joshua Evans is woefully ignorant both of the Bible and of basic Christian doctrine.

Jesus is not God. The reason is - Jesus was born. Jesus is not son of God. The reason is - Allah addressed Himself in Surah Ikhlas verses 1-4 of the Qur’an. Point 1 - God does not born. ( God created man and everything then what is the reason for God being born as His creation? How embarrassing is that?). Point 2 - God does not give birth of child. ( God mean creator then what is the reason for give birth of child. What a shameful reason isn’t it?). Point 3 - God does not marry a girl. ( If God has created women beautifully, then what is the purpose of marrying a young girl as His creation? How fool isn’t it?). Point 4 - God does not have father and mother. ( If God has father and mother then why God is creator? There is no need for a Creator if God has parents, because if God has parents as His creation, then what is the benefit to the Creator? ). Point 5 - God does not die. (So why are you called Idol is God and why are you calling Jesus God because humans have life but humans can die and idols are made by human hands - this means the end of human beings and any human being can break the idol at any time.The idol can’t protect himself then what makes you call Idol is God. Calling Idol God and Jesus God, is not an insult to God). Whom Jesus believe, He is Allah, the one and only Lord. Allah has not beginning and no end but Allah is everliving and everlasting because He is most powerful and highest and greatest. Jesus is prophet of Allah and Jesus worship to Allah because Allah is our creator. His name is Isa, not Jesus. And ever is Allah exalted in might and wise. So you should believe in Allah because Allah is the only Lord and Lord of all. “I testify that there is no true God but Allah and prophet Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” Whatever brother Joshua said- "I agree with the top 10 reasons why Jesus is not God because this is truth but Islam teaches the truth about prophet Isa and all prophets. Bible is not God’s word becuase your Bible also explain that Jesus is not God and Bible also confused for human but Joshua proved it. The Qur’an is the word of Allah, our Creator and Hadith is the word of prophet. :point_up: :heart: :open_book:

I respect everyones beliefs but I want to just say…
the angle Gabriel delivered the words of God to Muhammad, He did Not hear the voice of God. Personally this video would only mislead you if you’re a non-mulslim or a muslim who knows nothing about islam, otherwise if you’re muslim, you know what they are saying is wrong (not what muslims believe)

What was the Word that was in the beginning? Before the foundation of the world? Who shall go forth and redeem man who shall I send (Isaiah) here I Am send me…(sounds like a hand raiser or volunteer)…Who is capable and able? God said I AM… which to me sounds more like an answer to a question or solution rather than identification that’s how God happen to answer Moses…Before Abraham was…I AM. What was Abraham known for? Sacrificing his son. God was Foreshadowing that whole event with Abraham…as something he was going to do. No need to do that Abraham…I AM.

The disciples in the boat thought they saw a Spirit ot ghost walking on the water…when they realized it was Jesus…they caught the revelation…The Spirit of God hovered over the face of the deep…AKA Jesus walking on the water.

They don’t know God…they refer to the Bible to sustain their religion…also…look around nature…God blows my mind left and right with his creation(s) entering the world in a touchless way seems to be part of his creative genious…but I’m sure they ask their God to find a them a solution when in impossible situations they encounter in their life…as I do.

Shameful, you have to be spiritually blind not to see Jesus is God in the flesh!

Know WHO The Father is, Know WHO Jesus is/was, Know WHO the Holy Spirit is, then we will know WHO God is and we will understand His WORK. Master the WHO, WHAT, WHERE, WHEN and WHY. Know WHO God is, WHAT is His purpose for us, WHERE would He set His purpose for us, WHEN will His purpose be done for us and WHY would His purpose has to be done for us that way. After that we will know how to make choice of choosing, seeking only what matter to God and what is pleasing Him. God does not need us to defend Him nor does He needs us to tell Him what He is capable of. What does it matter to us if God chose to be in whatever He wants. Learn to please with God’s decision. After all, it is for our own benefits.

The word Trinity Doesn’t exist in the Bible.
Even Moses (pbuh) had to communicate with a burning bush, and couldn’t see God.
Verse after verse in the Bible, supports the argument that God cannot be seen by mere humans.
If you believe Jesus was the Son of God, then you should really look into Hinduism. Apparently God sent down 250 millions Sons and Daughters.

Last but not least, Paul the False Apostle came up with the concept that Jesus died for your sins.
Paul never broke bread with Jesus, Never walked with him, Never Talked to him, never drank with him, never journeyed with Jesus.

How can Paul have such influence over Christianity, when the Man never met Jesus.

Jesus lived miraculously life, Jesus did what only God can do. Jesus is God :latin_cross:
Ex Muslim here from Pakistan and accepted Jesus Christ my Lord and savior.
God bless you both :pray::heart:

David wood. What truth u talking abiut… U been proven wrong over and over again. But u still choose to. Believe stuff that dont make sense

Daniel 3:25
King James Bible
He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.,.

WHAT DOES JESUS AS THE SON OF GOD DOING IN DANIEL…

As a Muslim, this is my favorite video😅

19:47 John 1:1 let us analyze it. If (Word is God) then if we replace (Word) with term (God) it becomes 2 Gods. ===> God was with God ?!?!? Really?

Jesus was just the Messenger of God who was not divine but human being. In the Quran God says (the example of creation of Jesus is like the creation of Adam who had no parents but Jesus had a mother, for God orders (Be) it comes to being).

I love Jesus and Prophet Mohammad (PBUT). I am a Muslim. I love you please search and find the truth before it is too late.

I can refute the concept of your trinity by only one fact that every system of the universe is following the same rules … sun rise from the east , day and night comes at their time … if there was more than one God … then one would wish to rise from east for example the second might want to rise it from the west and so on and the system of the universe would not be what we see today …

You guys does not make sense at all
… if you have brain you should think jesus was a human he has a begining he was born he does not know when hour will come… God is out of the unvirse and time is his creation means that time has no effect on Him thats why God is has no begining you can not say that God is from that time no big big no because time has no effect on Him … if someone would come to earth he will be time dependent and for a person having brain that someone can not be God …thats it

And Jesus spoke English! The bible is in English!

:grinning::smiley::smile::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::rofl::joy:

You need to start a new career with Comedy Central. I understand now why people are leaving Christianity.

אל גבר means man of god not mighty god