Joshua Evans and the Deity of Christ, Part 3 (Response to Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God)

Joshua Evans (Yusha Evans) is a former Christian youth pastor, who converted to Islam and presented his “Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God” on the Deen Show. In this video (Part 3 of 4), Sam Shamoun and David Wood examine Joshua’s claims one by one, to see whether any of them actually show that Jesus is not God. As the four-part video series demonstrates, Joshua Evans is woefully ignorant both of the Bible and of basic Christian doctrine.

How To Go To Heaven
According to the holy Word of God in the King James Bible!
It is very simple to be saved and takes only a minute to explain. Please let me show you how to get to Heaven from the Bible, God’s Word…

Man is a Sinner in the Eyes of a Holy God.

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”Romans 3:19, “Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.”John 3:3, “Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

There is a Price For Our Sin―Burning in Hell Forever.

Romans 6:23, “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”Romans 5:12, “Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.”2nd Thessalonians 1:8, “In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ.”Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”Revelation 21:8, “But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

Jesus paid that price by dying on the cross and shedding His blood; Christ was buried and bodily rose again the third day!

Romans 5:8, “But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.”John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”1st Peter 1:18-19, “Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ…”1st Corinthians 15:1-4, “Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand; By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain. For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.” This is the Gospel.

By faith in Jesus Christ ALONE we are immediately saved.Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”John 11:25, “Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.”John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”John 6:40, “And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.”Mark 1:15, “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.”Acts 26:18, “To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.”Romans 10:13, “For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”1st Corinthians 3:11, "For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.”Galatians 3:26, “For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.”

Salvation is NOT found in a religion or good works, but in a Person… The LORD JESUS CHRIST!

Simply BELIEVE the Gospel and You Are Saved!

I THINK THAT YOU CAN FOOL THE FOOLISH!

SIR,MY MIND IS AS OPEN AS IS YOURS. LET US DIALOGUE!

So basically it has come down to that we as human beings cannot comprehend the complexities of God’s nature so even if it dosent make sense to us we need to believe. OK

Joshua Evan’s What a smart idiot…:joy::joy::joy:

Brothers , as long as you follow one of the abrahamic faiths you are home and on the right track! Rest ask god to guide you if anything!
Don’t play into satan’s hand by fighting each other unproductively! I am not saying you are fighting but just cautioning!

I really love you guys; I’m a big fan of yours and Sam Shamoun! I pray that God continues to strengthen and keep you guys for his glory.

Jesus is Lord :heart:

It is very clear that Joshua Evans did not google enough about Islam nor did he know the Bible before leaving Christ, at this time he has to realize all the years lost in that religion.
He only has two options left, or he persists in his error and dies in his sin, or turns to Christ, which I do not think he does out of pride or fear.End point he preferred to follow Muhammad.
and Muhammad him self need Christ.

It doesn’t surprise me that he’s that ignorant; listening to him, has anyone thought he was likely a Oneness Pentecostal offshoot, in which case he was part of a cult that as a whole teaches modalism completely misunderstanding the trinity to begin with, and went through little to no training before apostatizing? There are a growing number out there that don’t think pastors need training, qualification, or even calling in some cases. More evidence that not all groups or people that claim Christ or Christianity pass the test of genuineness.

To know God is to know Christ and to know Christ is to know God. No one has seen God but people has seen Christ. And those who truly know God are in continuous fellowship with the Spirit.

Man is limited, God is infinite.
Every man is a Single person, the True God is a Triune persons.

Jesus Christ categorically and repeatedly calls Almighty Creator Father. Islam does the opposite. It could not be clearer who the author of Islam is. Who is the enemy of Almighty Creator? Apart from the obvious deception, It seems to me that the devil is mocking the followers of Muhammad.
Muslim scholar Joshua appeals to the culture of ancient Jews which I find interesting. Did the ancient Jews not accuse Jesus Christ of making Himself equal to Yahweh (God)? Though He did not come to be worshipped, He gave hints of His Deity, which is not surprising. Almighty Yahweh Creator created the heavens, the earth and everything in between by His Word. And we know Jesus Christ is the Word. So, what does that make Him? Every Muslim must remember that what He, Jesus Christ, accomplished is devastating to the kingdom of darkness; Satan had to find a way to distract and distort the truth lest we are all saved through the Cross of VICTORY. And he is using Islam for his purpose. The Good News is that you do not have to be part of it.
Again, none of the the previous Prophets and persons were Muslims, because it is simply irrelevant to Almighty Creator and mankind. In this world, we two options, to worship the Almighty Creator we call God and the Satan. Even the Word of Almighty Creator became a Man lived on earth for a while , yet He did not introduce Islam or the Koran. What does that tell you? The Ten Commandments were written by the Royal Finger of Almighty God Yahweh, just like Jesus Christ wrote with His Royal Finger in the sand. Think about it.

Debate Joshua Evans. Great job guys!

Thank God Muslim Joshua Evans is not representing the God of the Holy Bible. If Jesus was a Messenger as defined by Islam, what was Jesus doing with God before creation?

• If any Muslim or a non-Trinitarian Christian is reading this, can you see your attempt to impose human limitations on the God of creation, and the falsehood if Islam? Also, the Islamic claim of Muhammad being the last Messenger and therefore, the greatest is false. Every falsehood is from the devil the same devil who exercised his authority over Muhammad by sending him (as his Messenger) by putting his words in his mouth. Muhammad, by his own admission, served the devil, even if it was temporarily if you believe him.

What youth pastor? This cockroach was a drug addict who is bought and paid for by terrorists.

Now i am convinced Muslims are desperate. Joshua goes against everything islam teaches. I m really sorry for muslims. I wonder what Shabir Ali thinks of him!

Islam is based on using the life of Muhammad as a role model. Yet he married the 6 year old child Aisha who he forced to cover up, owned non-Muslim s-e-x-slaves like Maria the Copt, he force-married Safiyya the same day he robbed and killed her “kufir” husband so he could satisfy his “urges”, and he married his cousin Zaynab.

Today we see Muhammad being copied, in Rotherham and the country wide rape gangs with up to a million “kufar” child victims treated as sex-slaves. We see cousin marriages of 50% and the genetic disease and retardation that comes with it. Acid attacks on women to try to make the cover their faces… and the killing of the “Kufir” children through pop-concert Jihad.

Muhammad admitted that he was uncertain as to how God would judge him. Matthew, 9, verses 5 and 6.“For whether is easier, to say, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise and walk? But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins” Who but God forgives sins? Jesus full fills prophecy, Muhammad repeated campfire stories.

Sam not only shoot himself in the brain but also shoot down the Trinity hahahaha!!! He says and quotes few verses from the bible that God is “unlike anything in his creation”. So how can Jesus be GOD when he was like, not UNlike, GOD’s creation, i.e. human being???

See the more one tries to explain the Trinity, the more one expose the absurdity of it and the contradiction inherent in such false concept.

Please stop giving your hard earned cash to these 2 deceivers- that is the only objective of their false preaching. Observe and analyse their arguments!!!