Joshua Evans and the Deity of Christ, Part 4 (Response to Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God)

Joshua Evans (Yusha Evans) is a former Christian youth pastor, who converted to Islam and presented his “Top 10 Reasons Why Jesus Is Not God” on the Deen Show. In this video (Part 4 of 4), Sam Shamoun and David Wood continue examining Joshua’s claims one by one, to see whether any of them actually show that Jesus is not God. As the four-part video series demonstrates, Joshua Evans is woefully ignorant both of the Bible and of basic Christian doctrine.

This is Theology in its purest form in proving the deity of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. I was simply enthralled by this discussion. Thank you brothers Sam & David. May God protect both of you in your high mission.

I‘m simply enthralled by the way Sam & David explain the deity of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ. This is Theology in its purest form. Thank you gentlemen. :heart:

There is no problem at point 2 with the Christians if they took Sahada and become a Muslim

Joshua Evans choose Mohammed over Jesus Christ. Just imagine what kind of man he is.

Let no sorcerer deceive you. This is pure doctrine of satan.

Jesus claimed people like Joshua never was with Jesus in first place and this is what Lord said about Judas Iscariot

1:00:35 - 1:00:45 is the answer why Joshua Evans deliberately skips Christian scriptures; his quran commands him to tell lies for the propagation of islam!!!

Surah 5:116, it’s a logical fallacy to say that this verse states that Jesus is not God.

What Allâh asks Jesus is that if He said take me and my mother as deites. You must take great caution with that particular “and”.

Because everyone knows “true and false is false”. If I were to say, “I’m a god and I’m tall” you can freely say that this statement is false. Because though I am tall, I’m not a god, and by that the whole statement is false.

If Allâh were to ask Jesus if he said “take me or my mother as deites” that would be another thing and Jesus would have had to say yes. But then Allâh completed by saying “besides Allâh”, which would again be something Jesus didn’t do, so the answer would be again “no”…

Absolutely magnificent! Thank you so much brothers. God reward you both. Sweet truth revealed again and again in this series.

God created man in his image and likeness,
we are spirit, soul and body according to

1 Thessalonians 5:23
23 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

(spirit,soul and body
three but we are one.)

Poor boy, forgive him,stop bothering, he was only a naive teenager, when he became Muslim.

Muslims argue that the bible has been corrupted, well I think that the Quran itself has corrupted it and its followers distorting the true meaning of the biblical text. Some deliberately others because they simply ignore the script.

Again: It doesn’t surprise me that he’s that ignorant; listening to him, has anyone thought he was likely a Oneness Pentecostal offshoot, in which case he was part of a cult that as a whole teaches the heresy of modalism completely misunderstanding the trinity to begin with, and went through little to no training before apostatizing? There are a growing number out there that don’t think pastors need training, qualification, or even calling in some cases. More evidence that not all groups or people that claim Christ or Christianity pass the test of genuineness. P.S Finding out that he was an untrained 17 year old before conversion makes sense. lol

A bit of knowledge for you and for other christians… Jesus never said he was God people of his time wer saying that he was god… So its the people that said… Who do you believe the people or hesus

Is there an inherent difference of God and Allah beside the difference of use?

God does not change,being creative is God supernatural spirit.
so he is the same yesterday today forever.
God never change his power,his creativity,his wisdom never change,his plans never change.
Joshua Evan ,his mercy,his love,peace,joy never changes.

I can’t believe what a liar Josh Evans is…

Just ponder how can God can become man,when
According to Nasa experts Universe has at least 2 trillion galaxies (only God knows the exact number) AND our Milky Way where our world is and where we live is just one of these,so Milky Way by itself is a drop of water in the ocean in the midst of these 2 trillion galaxies THEN our world in our Milky Galaxy is a drop of water in the ocean NOW ponder how God can become a lets say 2 meter human being and be a drop of water in the ocean in comparison to world WHEN world to MilkyWay and Milky Way to other at least 2 trillion galaxies are a drop of water to the ocean.IMAGINE just IMAGE How God can become the smallest thing in the Universe wich He Himself created.?

he’s not even their be a man do it face to face David you can use your laptop your funny