Kurt Westergaard: Why Muhammad Must Be Mocked

Danish cartoonist Kurt Westergaard makes some interesting points about the power of satire and the role of mockery in confronting violent ideologies. Muhammad must be mocked.

For Westergaard’s full remarks at the Danish Parliament Building, click here: Kurt Westergaard speaks in the Danish Parliament building - YouTube

#KurtWestergaard #DavidWood #MuhammadCartoons

“Some leaders, and one religion” :joy::joy::rofl:

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, believe in your heart that He has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

Why are we mocking Muslims for disliking satire about Muhammad when Christians have passed blasphemy laws when in power.

Ratko Mladic Did nothing wrong

Well I’m been taught to respect people even with different religion and still doing well. And well I’m put all my trust to my beautiful islam. Idc and may the greatest Allah s.w.t bless all of you :heart:

As a Brit what did we do during the 2nd world war ? We mocked Hitler at every opportunity. Never allowed him to be taken seriously. How did Thomas Moore describe Satan? “The devil… the prowde spirite… cannot endure to be mocked”
Once again David, SUBTITLES (I am shouting in capitals for those who, like yourself, seem to be hard of hearing

I’d rather die than bow before Mumbo sell all da cookies da cookies we sell dem.

I am muslim and im gonna pray to allah that all people who said muslim is bad are gonna get karma

Including muslim

And all religion is good

Stop insulting muslim

Obligatory comment for engagement credit

If you are a believer in Islam do not delay one more day, you must cut your head off. It is required by the faithful. Do it now don’t delay if you read the Koran and believe it is true you must remove yourself from society as by being alive you are not giving your all to this mongrel faith.

But they can insult anyone and any religion

“Caesar’s Messiah” … PLEASE GO WATCH

SO SO TRUE !!!

jihad is murder and thou shall not kill

As a retired Mormon Newspaper cartoonist I have had a different experience with religion. Fortunately I had Star Trek to keep me going.

well said Mr, David Wood.