LATE NIGHT LIVE (2:00am Eastern Time)

Since I’ll be up all night with my kids tonight, Vocab Malone and I are going to go LIVE at 2:00am to chat with anyone who’s still awake! (And there WILL be some post Wilder-Fury fight commentary!)

Here’s a printable tract on Muhammad and Aisha: Muhammad’s Child Bride (Tract) – Acts 17 Apologetics
PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

someone donate david wood a mug! lol.

wow, David, you’re a really cool and interesting guy.

Judaism is the one true religion! :slight_smile: Rabbi Tovia Singer Shows that Paul Quoted a Nonexistent Prophecy of Jesus’s Death and Resurrection - YouTube

@ 5:25 We played your testimony video in Clay Jones’ “Why Does God Allow Evil” class in the Masters of Christian Apologetics program @ Biola 3 weeks ago.

Dear David Wood, I’m old-fashioned. Do you have a P.O. box I could mail a donation to? Thanks

Can yall just stop being rude to Muslims like wth can we all just cooperate and live in peace?!!
And not just you people in the comments some Muslims are so disgraceful and act so unholy and say such hurtful things like come on!!! Let’s just try and make this world a less toxic place…just yyeeessh I’m tired of this BS

One Catholic subscriber.

Some amo…
Further numerical discrepancies Does Allah’s day equal to 1,000 human years (Sura 22:47, 32:5) or 50,000 human years (Sura 70:4)? — According to Sura 56:7 there will be THREE distinct groups of people at the Last Judgement, but 90:18-19, 99:6-8, etc. mention only TWO groups. — There are conflicting views on who takes the souls at death: THE Angel of Death [32:11], THE angels (plural) [47:27] but also “It is Allah that takes the souls (of men) at death.” [39:42] Angels have 2, 3, or 4 pairs of wings [35:1]; but Gabriel had 600 wings. [Sahih Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 54, Number 455]How many days did Allah need to destroy the people of Aad? One day [54:19] or several days [41:16; 69:6,7]Six or eight days of creation? Sura 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, and 25:59 clearly state that God created “the heavens and the earth” in six days. But in 41:9-12 the detailed description of the creation procedure adds up to eight days. (This topic also includes many Muslim responses and further discussion.)

David, don’t you think Quran writer gave a good jab to Christianity by making Muhmmad equal to our Lord Jesus Christ. Quran made a good fight against spread of Gospel of Jesus Christ by confusing people about Jesus Christ and made Him equal with pedophile Muhammad. Islam blocked growth of Christianity in Middle East. Islam is growing like fire in California.

Here’s something I’ve been struggling to get around for a little while.

Did Christianity/Judaism copy off of ancient Egyptian stories (Like the lake of fire, baptism, garden of eden…)?

For some reason David, your channel no longer appears on my feed. Hmmm…powers that be don’t want me to see DW?

Im so confused can you please make a video on the weird immoral Bible Verses cuz its just sick to me

D-Evil on the mount. Like a thief in the night… Drive out the money lenders. Yeshua Hamashiach…

Here at 1:34:20 you talk about the euthanasia program of the Nazis. There is a large institution, named ‘Bethel’, near the town of Bielefeld, the leader, Friedrich von Bodelschwingh, placed himself into the enterence door of the institution and said to the threatening SS-men: “If you take one of these people we are caring for, then you have to take first me!” Not one from Bethel got euthanised! God did a miracle, honoring the curage of that man.

Vocab just another white man that wants to make money off of minorities. You might as well. You have no other chance of getting famous but from the Hebrew Israelites. And gypsy are Israelites so stop bad mouthing them . Why is it you guys think that you are better than israelites? Good luck with that . Maybe you could serve a real israelite in the kingdom.

@Vocab, Catholics don’t pray to saints, catholics ask saints to pray FOR us just like of you ask me to pray for you. we all pray to our Triune God, Yahweh.

I like the longer vids but long playlists work too =)

Intellectual arguments are not for all.

Paul called by God? Yes, according to Paul; who writes in Gal 1:1 ,“Paul an apostle–sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Christ and God the Father, who raised him from the dead–”. 11, “I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin”. 12, “I did not receive it from any man nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ”.
Paul is saying that Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, James, Peter have not received from God what they wrote. And none of them affirmed Paul’s claim; that of all NT scribes, Jesus talked only to him. And according to Paul, Jesus must have spoken to Paul for several years. But Paul admits to being hunted, persecuted, beaten, tortured, etc., by both Gentiles and the Judeans. But Paul avoids to tell us if he was beaten, chased, etc., because of saying that God talked to him.
Judeans hunted Jesus and wanted him dead, but the Bible said it was mostly because Jesus claimed he was God. Paul did not claim to be God. By claiming to be in touch with Jesus, it was probably main or only reason for many to want him dead. Was Paul as clazy after changing God or religion as he was before the change of his mind?