Leaving Islam: Volume Two (David Wood)

Someone sent me a request for another installment of “Leaving Islam.” In “Volume Two,” we read the short testimonies of ten former Muslims.

For more on Islam, Muhammad, and the Qur’an, watch these videos by David Wood:

“Who Killed Muhammad?”:

“The Sheepgate Conspiracy”:

“A Brief History of the Qur’an”:

“Inside the Kaaba”:

How have I not listened to these yet? Time is limited, but these are well-worth it. Tell your Missions Board to listen, from someone who is actually “in the fire”. Also, follow like-minded channels.

Ex Muslim from Canada…I’m from an immigrant family and there’s this thing always bugging me that I will never have autonomy over my life because I am a female and I am forbidden from moving out unless I am married off to some Muslim guy I likely never met before. I have had many fights with my family before and I’ve been threatened with murder. I just want to know if anybody here has any tips or advice I can use to live a fulfilled life and to escape this hellhole? I know this is an old video, but if anybody sees this incidentally I would tremendously appreciate any advice.

Try to read all Religion books, Hinduism, Islam, Bible, I think you can’t learn every thing in Hinduism because there are lot of books and very difficult to understand, you should learn sanskrit also

AWESOME!!! :white_heart::dove::white_heart::dove:

Proud to be an exmuslim

Jesus Loves You so much He died For You To be forgiven of your sins :pray:t5:./

What’s wrong with you?, can you respect islam.

You have to be brainless to listen to this guy lies

No one leaving Islam, stop your lies, I am Armenian Christian converted to Islam

This video reminds of Jordan Peterson about the personality of Christ.

Jesus is not a nice guy. Rather, he is the right guy. He is capable of command, integrity, and controlled aggresiveness.

We are Christians. If we are to follow the ideal Western Christ. Are you really a Christian?

I managed to guide two Saudi guys out of Islam. :sunglasses:
One of them who is my fiancé wanted to be an Islamic scholar.
At the time we met I was an atheist.
We used to talk and argue a lot about his religion. I was aggressive in my delivery but it worked eventually and he became atheist too.
He never considered Christianity thinking it’s the same or very similar to Islam perhaps even more ridiculous. :laughing:
His only information about Christianity was the Islamic misinformation and then New Atheists nonsense.
I was baptized as Catholic at 1 yo but my family was atheist and hated the Church. I was very against all religions and very into Hitchens, Dawkins etc. I was ignorant on the subject.

Now both of us came to Christ❤️
I truly believe God brought my fiancé to me from across the world and made us meet each other. Our story is so unbelievable and full of incredible coincidences.

Really enjoyed this video it’s great to see many Muslims seeing the light because of you David you are a Modern Day Crusader
God Bless You

I don’t believe in all the gods. But I’m glad you read through the quran in detail and expose its absurdity

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, “O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord.” Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
Surah.al.maeeda #72

David Wood I’m proud of you :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Holy Spirit for the win :joy::joy::joy: Home run :heart::heart::heart:

This video is a great tool. David you are a hero

David wood I am Archana a former Hindu but no Christian want to know that when you would start working to show Hindu pagans also the real path they are also equally distracted .

David you ,AP ,Nabeel and Sam all are wonderful