Linda Sarsour Caught Lying about Female Genital Mutilation in Islam

Sharia promoter Linda Sarsour claims that female genital mutilation has no place in Islam. Muhammad thought otherwise.

After learning that a female genital mutilation gang had been arrested in Michigan, faux feminist Linda Sarsour tweeted: “Female genital mutilation has no place in Detroit or anywhere else in the world. Female genital mutilation is barbaric and is not an Islamic practice.”

In this video, our hero David Wood turns to Muslim scholars and Islam’s most trusted sources to see if female genital mutilation (female circumcision) is prescribed in Islam.

MAGNIFIQUE CAFARD : LE MENTEUR DU DIABLE

This guy is pathetic. The only tactic he has against Islam is to twist words and lie.

Linda Roach: the most big liar of the world.

Forcing people to join their religion with swords at their throat you mean what the Christian did during the Spanish inquisition where even Christians were killed because they weren’t their kind of christain

Yes there is no interest in Islamic banks BUT they buy what you want and sell it to you for a margin HIGHER than interest rate of non-Islamic banks so you ALWAYS end up paying more than regular banks and they treat you like shit sometimes because they’re doing you a favor by providing you with halal banking service…

I love u and ur spirit mate! :hugs: :kissing_heart:

That woman is very disgusting!!

Great video! But I have to say I disagree with the logical proposition you presented at the end. I agree with premise 1 and 2 in that female genial mutilation has “A” place in Islam. But it is possible for a Muslim to argue, as you showed, that it is not strictly required in Islam. With this view, it is possible to argue that Islam can and should exist without female genital mutilation. We can only hope that more people take on this view.

Linda Sarsour is a fraudulent person and any of her liberal fans are very gullible and think Linda support LGBTQ and equity

Brilliant conclusion- I’m amazed and shocked that there are only 17k likes, after 467000 views, though.

THE GREATEST FALSE PROPHET AND ISLAM HAVE NO HONEST PLACE ANTWHERE IN THIS WORLD AS IT IS THE MANIFESTATION OF SATAN AND HIS TEACHING TO CREATE THE MOST SUFFERING AND HATE FOR HUMANITY

EVERY PERSON WHO HAS A BRAIN SHOULD BE THROWING UP THEIR GUTS OVER THIS CLEAR INFORMATION ABOUT THE BARBARIC ISLAM

quick google:

fgm isnt in islam because youre not allowed to affect sexual function or cause injury as per the hadeeth. I found the warning of the Prophet pbuh extraordinary because its in line with medical standards today where clitoral hood reduction/hoodectomy is the only form of circumcision performed in the west for health reasons/sexual benefit( the hood can prevent contact with the clitoris)

As narrated by Abu Dawood, a woman (Umm Atiyyah al-Ansariyyah) used to perform FC in Medina. The Prophet (peace be upon him [pbuh]) said to her, “Do not overdo it because that [clitoris] is lucky for the woman and dear to the husband.”

Pathetic liar. Just like all islam apologists. Glad I left lslam.

My mom was raised in a muslim family and she was mutilated in age of 6, she was traumatized, my mom is Christian thankfully, she always felt islam was lacking and that there must be a God greater than that.

She is evil. The comment about taking someone’s vagina is vulgar, crazy, crass and barbaric.

Who is or what is this allah and the mohammed are they so kind of wild beasts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::sweat_smile::flushed::rofl:

A woman defending Islam is like a cow defending the factory farmer

I love your finalized conclusion …
Islam has no place in the world