LIVE Discussion with the Apostate Prophet

Tonight at 7:00pm (Eastern Time), I’ll be interviewing the Apostate Prophet on why he left Islam. To subscribe to his channel, click here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzREuchzOqiawpEpvEM0Tyg

Die Brüder reden einfach deutsch :joy:
The brothers talk German :joy:

I would highly suggest you to watch this 2 hours of video, but in case you don’t have time, I’ll give you a summarized version of it:

Islam is a cult.

Brother David and Brother AP: I love the way both of you interact each other! How did the both of you find each other though?

His adress is Central park,under one of the benches there,before we know it some suspecious figures are laying in the bushes observing all the benches in Central park!

Christianity is now very democratic, they shut up about the horrors of Satan and hell, they know ateists will end up there anyway!

Sure,we don’t know much about Jesus but how would you react IF SOMEBODY TOLD YOU HE WILL GIVE YOU A MILLION DOLLARS IF YOU COULD TAKE A LOGICAL STAND OF WHO JESUS WAS,AND YOU COULD LOGICALLY DEFEND WHY YOU FOUND YOUR SUGESTION POSSIBLE!
1) Not a single person in the world can denie the fact that Jesus aplauded and improved the poor old woman that gave EVERYTHING OF MONEY SHE HAD!
2) He chased the money lenders out of the Temple.
3) I was hungry and you gave me food,I was thirsty and you gave me water.
4)The holydays are for humans and not the humans for the holydays.
5) Give God what is his and the Emperor what is his.
This can very well be interpreted as the world after all needs a structure and leader,like traffic needs traffic lights.
THE MILLION DOLLARS QUESTION IS: ARCHEOLOGISTS HAVE FOUND THE FAMILY GRAVE OF JOSEF OF ARITMEA AND WRITTEN IN STONE SEVERAL SPEACHES MADE BY JESUS,WE NOW KNOW HIS PERSONAL VIEW ON LIFE.
QUESTION: WAS JESUS A CAPITALIST OR A COMMUNIST OF MIND!?
I think when contemplating the five known parts of Jesus life story above,YOU WILL BE QUITE UNLOGICAL PUT TOGETHER IF YOU SAY JESUS CARRY EVERY SIGN OF BEING A CAPITALIST!

Combine true religion,True psychology and True philosophy,and you find the truth.The truth is that we are all believers because the setting of the reality is not possible to escape.
Search the mind of an ateist and you will find God,search the mind of a devoted Christian you will first stumble over a person they call Satan,next you will find God there too!

Every living being gets corrupted when they start an organisation,our ego is so brittle and fragile,it automatically seecs aprovement from it’s environment.Religion and it’s leaders the same,every living soul feels the nice warmth when knowing it is invited in to an organisation.
Unconciously the ego of a soul joins what I call the clapping shouldre syndrome,automatically it starts pondering on WHAT AND HOW IT CAN COME UP WITH SOMETHING AT LEAST EQUAL NICE AS THE LEADER,HOPEFULLY BETTER!
In this selfapproving climate,THE PRIESTHOOD ENDED UP WITH THE MOST TRICKY ITEM IN ORDER TO MAKE PEOPLE BECOME DEVOTED BELIEVERS IN THEIR OWN FAITH!
SATAN’S MOST VICIOUS TRICK IS HE MAKES PEOPLE THINK HE DOESN’T EXIST!
I worked in UN for some years and years later I was diagnosed with Post War Stress Disorder.I told my psychologist abought a neighbour who constantly told his children that the others neighbours were pure evil!
The psychologist showed all over his face how bad my neighbour was.I continued: the father is so bad he tells his children that these neighbours are very clever in hiding how bad they actually are! My psychologist bursted out: THAT MAN IS PURE EVIL,HOW CAN HE DO SUCH A THING TO INNOCENT CHILDREN!
I pretended like nothing and told him there was one more like him in our little town.The psychologist: what,two madmen like this in the same village,is it possible!?
I SAID TO HIM:SURE,IT IS THE PRIEST AND HE IS THE ONE WHO SET OUR NEIGHBOUR’S MIND IN FIRE,NOW HE BELIEVES EVERYBODY WHO DON’T GO TO CHURS IS SATAN’S OWN DICIPLES!
From that day he prefered to not ask me any question at all,he let me do the talking.

And a beautiful friendship and great collaboration was born!

David, do you understand irony?

You don’t have a German accent

8:30, now i want to see AP wear a hijab. That would be hilarious :joy:

Cousins marrying each other is not good but it’s nowhere near as bad as incest which is the crime of having sexual relations with a parent/child/sibling/grandchild. Just saying.

Every subscriber of this channel is requested to subscribe the Apostate Prophet channel.

MUHAMMAD BROUGHT PEOPLE TO ISLAM, AP LEADS PEOPLE OUT OF ISLAM!!!

He’s screen gets frozen because of that question :anguished:

As AP tells of growing up in Germany (and how his teachers there taught him to use his brain, to think for himself…), I have to wonder if that was one of the reasons that his father moved the family to Turkey…

:blue_heart::yellow_heart::rose::purple_heart::apple::us:

AP is telling the truth - Muslims that fled Iran and Turkey (before, during and after…) the Iranian revolution in 1979, made it a point to assimilate themselves (some more than others…) and respect the culture of their new Host country. The Muslims that started flooding Scandinavia (and other European countries…) in recent years are completely different - disrespectful, arrogant and demanding beyond belief… openly mistreating the population of their Host countries and crying “Islamophobe” (which isn’t even a proper word…) at every turn!

:blue_heart::yellow_heart::rose::purple_heart::apple::us:

Muslim brother and sister we love you all christean believe is honest there is any
gemics . i like to say to you read what do you want get knowledge
read quran read gospel read hindus books ask question your self you get real truth