Live Hangout with David Wood and Al Fadi

Join David and Al as you hear an update from the Studio on what they are recording.

I BECAME A CIRA PATREON SUPPORTER!:clap:
And yep, as a coder/ biller for provider education in a large healthcare system, David is spot on w his explanation/ application of the DSM.
Honestly, as a woman every time I hear about Aisha it makes me sick to my stomach. No wonder her hair fell out when she married him… and he was only waiting for her hair to grow back before he consummated the marriage. It must have ripped her open.:confounded:

Joel Richardson is EXCELLENT on End Times. Seriously folks. He goes very in depth. Love the videos brothers.

Al Fadi has so many guests and talks about others in the field that David focuses on. David is great but he’s just one guy and every time you mention him people act like he’s just a lone troll they can ignore. Of course, dismissing everything someone says because you hate them is irrational but people do it. After watching Al Fadi’s channel for a couple months it is obvious that there are numerous educated and insightful people researching and debunking Islam whose work can serve as good sources. David mentions some of them from time to time but his most common guests like Robert Spencer, Sam, and AP are only a small sample of what is out there.

I’m more blessed than mary
proof= Luke 11:27-28
27 And it happened, as He spoke these things, that a certain woman from the crowd raised her voice and said to Him, “Blessed is the womb that bore You, and the breasts which nursed You!”
28 But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

How about Lot who rape her two daughters until they became fregnant??? It’s all in your bible…

Paul is the son of the Father of Lies, and like this owner of the canal, he uses lies and constructions.
One question is will Jesus judge all nations ???
John Chapter: 5
5:45 Do not think that I will accuse you to the Father: there is one that accuseth you, even Moses, in whom ye trust.

Do you see that Jesus will be neither the Prosecutor nor the Judge of the Jews?
So it is according to Islam all the Prophets will be witnesses against their people before God !!!
What do we see in verse 45. Moses will sue the Jews? To whom? Jesus? No and no again? But to the Father, that is, to the one God. Which means Jesus is not God.
However, continue to follow the Spirit with the goat’s shoes!

davids skin be glowin rn

I invite you to Islam. This could be your last Ramadan. Don’t miss it. Become a muslim and partake in the greatest religion, in the greatest month, with the great ummah, with the greatest prophet and the greatest book. During Ramadan, there is a night, the greatest night, equal to a 1000 months. Worship Allah , during that night, and, you will get the reward of worshipping Allah for a 1000 months. Don’t miss out!

Just curious (though it’s none of my business of course), how does Al afford such a high tech studio? (Aside from all that money he is receiving from

Dear Heavenly Father, We thank you for David Wood, Al Fadi and AP and our brothers and sisters in Christ sharing your Word with others. We ask that in Your grace and mercy those that have been blinded to the truth of the glorious Gospel of Christ by the activities of the enemy would be brought into a knowledge of the saving Gospel and come to know the Lord Jesus Christ as Saviour – we ask this for His praise and glory and in Jesus’ name,

Amen.

Just a few of the Messianic prophecies fulfilled in Christ…

Genesis 3:15 ~
“Born of the seed of a woman”.
~ Galatians 4:4…

Genesis 12:2-3 ~
“Born of the seed of Abraham”.
~ Matthew 1:1…

Genesis 17:19 ~
“Born of the seed of Isaac”.
~ Matthew 1:2…

Numbers 24:17 ~
“Born of the seed of Jacob”.
~ Matthew 1:2…

Genesis 49:10 ~
“Descended from the tribe of Judah”.
~ Luke 3:33…

Isaiah 9:7 ~
“Heir to the throne of David”
~ Luke 1:32-33…

Daniel 9:25 ~
“Time for Jesus’ birth”.
~ Luke 2:1-2…

Isaiah 7:14 ~
“Born of a virgin”.
~ Luke 1:26-27, 30-31

Micah 5:2 ~
“Born in Bethlehem”.
~ Luke 2:4-7

Jeremiah 31:15 ~
“Slaughter of the innocents”.
~ Matthew 2:16-18

Hosea 11:1 ~
“Flight to Egypt”.
~ Matthew 2:14-15

Isaiah 40:3-5, Malachi 3:1
~ “Proceeded by forerunner”.
~ Luke 7:24,27

Psalm 2:7 ~
“Declared the Son of God”.
~ Matthew 3:16-17

Isaiah 9:1-2 ~
“Galilean ministry”.
Matthew ~ 4:13-17

Deuteronomy 18:15 ~
“The prophet to come”.
~ Acts 3:30, 22

Isaiah 61:1-2 ~
“Came to heal the brokenhearted”.
~ Luke 4:18-19

Isaiah 53:3 ~
“Rejected by his own people” (the Jews).
~ John 1:11

Psalm 110:4 ~
“A priest after the order of Melchizedek”.
~ Hebrews 5:5-6

Zechariah 9:9 ~
“Triumphal entry”
~ Mark 11:7, 9, 11

Psalm 41:9 ~
“Betrayed by a friend”.
~ Luke 22:47-48

Zechariah 11:12-13 ~
“sold for thirty pieces of silver”.
~ Matthew 26:15; 27:5-7

Psalm 35:11 ~
“Accused by false witness”.
~ Mark 14:57-58

Isaiah 53:7 ~
“Silent to accusations”.
~ Mark 15:4-5

Isaiah 50:6 ~
“Spat upon and smitten”.
~ Matthew 26:67

Psalm 35:19 ~
“Hated without reason”.
~ John 15:24-25

Isaiah 53:5 ~
“Vicarious sacrifice”.
~ Romans 5:6, 8

Isaiah 53:12 ~
“Crucified with transgressors”.
~ Mark 15:27-28

Zechariah 12:10 ~
“Body pierced”.
~ John 20:27

Psalm 22:7-8 ~
“Scorned and mocked”
~ Luke 23:35-36

Psalm 69:21 ~
“Given vinegar and Gall”.
~ Matthew 27:34

Psalm 109:4 ~
“Prayer for his enemies”.
~ Luke 23:34

Psalm 22:18 ~
“Soldiers gambled for his coat”.
~ Matthew 27:35

Psalm 34:20 ~
“No bones broken”.
~ John 19:32-33, 36

Zechariah 12:10 ~
“Side pierced”.
~ John 19:34

Isaiah 53:9 ~
“Buried with the rich”.
~ Matthew 27:57-60

Psalm 16:10; 49:15 ~
“Would rise from the dead”.
~ Mark 16:6-7

Psalm 68:18 ~
“Would ascend to Gods right hand”. ~ Mark 16:19

All praise, honour and glory belongs to Jesus Christ, the King of kings and Lord of lords.

I wish Muslims listen carefully to how David speaks. Clearly and concise. Imams and supposed knowledgeable muslims, lie to preserve a lie.

David Wood , may GOD annoint you with
the HOLY SPIRIT ,
use you mightily to bring JESUS’ salvation
to many people around the world
Halleluya

David don’t forget christian faith is shrinking and churches closing

SUBNANALLAH

I truly don’t understand how Christians can fall for this nonsense.
What did Jesus speak? He didn’t speak English! He spoke Aramaic

Go to an Aramaic English dictionary and look up the word for God!

Case closed!!!

Jesus is muslim

Great show ,thanks.

Just go watch Uthman Ibn Farooq Aisha video.