LIVE Q&A with David Wood & Anthony Rogers (8:00pm ET)

David Wood and Anthony Rogers will be LIVE at 8:00pm (Eastern Time) answering questions from the chat!

#DavidWood #AnthonyRogers

Sola scriptura is the mother of all heresy? Scriptura is the mother of heresy. That is to say that it is deviating from scripture that causes heresy. So heresy comes AWAY from the truth. The truth is in the scriptures.

The evidence discussed here just shows that atheism and sciencism have become religions of their own.
When they ignore the evidence of an intelligent creator and make it a dogma that God does not exist.

So who brought the children of Israel out of Egypt, was it the Father, was it the angel of his presence or his spirit the answer it yes

Ads every two minutes is super annoying…

Watching from New York City​:apple: - keep up the great work!:two_hearts:

:blue_heart::yellow_heart::rose::purple_heart::apple::us:

What about God ? You take a choice between don’t call , I am dying I am flying

that ending of the video😂when will Muslims learn to stop challenging u

Oftentimes I wish I could give you a 100 or a 1000 thumbs up, David. Especially your response to the final question.

From Holland, love you David and Anthony

Greetings from Southampton UK.

Sura 9.30 about Ezra. Is it even likely that in a discussion with the Jews that Cyrus came up as a type of God’s son? Cyrus is mentioned quite a bit in Ezra. The big clue is in the way Cyrus is spoken of in Is 44:28-45:13. Shepherd v28, Annointed v1, called you by name and surname v 3-4, father, maker, sons v10-11, and then of course v13 which is Cyrus’ mandate. Much of this is well beyond the ken of Islamic thinking.

If Jesus was god to whom did he pray in the mount of olives ? why was jesus scared of crusification if that was the reason he came to this earth for ? why did he pray for god to save him ? Luke 42 “Father, if you are willing, take this cup from me; yet not my will, but yours be done.” where did jesus say im fully man and fully divine ? where did jesus talk about the original sin if that was the main cause he came to earth for ? why he didnt talk about it ? where did jesus say worship me ?but he said that you should worship the father alone Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him (only) shalt thou serve.where did jesus say im the second personality ?

Hi David can you explain Quran 13:39 I got this verse from a Muslim in response to saying that a goat ate a surah from the Quran. He says that since the prophet died he didn’t send a new revelation to cancel and this sent a goat to eat it instead. How do I respond to this ?

Hi David,
I wish you would tell us something about the whereabouts and current status of you old friend Randy, who led you to Christ.
Hope that you are in contact with him.
Certainly, you owe him quite a lot.

Why are there islamic ads on your videos? Thats interesting

Who is the Street preacher from Santa Monica that Anthony knows. Does he have a YouTube channel?

46:15 ahahhahahahah YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST THIS CRACKED ME UP MANY TIMES 57:40 AHAHAHAHHAAHHH 1:02:00

Dumb and Dumper

We have “I can’t believe it’s not butter,” in the UK. It tried a rebrand a couple of years ago, failed and returned to the original a few months ago. Islam rebrand?