LIVE Q&A with David Wood, Mike Licona, and Whaddo You Meme (8:00pm ET)

David Wood, Mike Licona, and Whaddo You Meme?? will be LIVE at 8:00pm taking questions from the chat! See you then!

Mike’s YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/milico885
Whaddo You Meme’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1okSIA8UEY8OqvtjGHFvzA

#DavidWood #MikeLicona #WhaddoYouMeme

Jesus is Lord​:heart::latin_cross:

Arabic, the incorruptible language.

1:26 I do believe Jesus, the uncreated LORD GOD AND SAVIOR. IS Michael the (uncreated) Archangel and I think the Bible (any real Bible; not that New World CRAP) supports that position, I’m thrilled to see that future livestream. Just hope my man D Wood is honest about it. Blessings everyone. Just because the JW are sooo wrong about some things doesn’t mean all they say is none sense. I believe Luther and more great reformers believed this about Jesus; the only Archangel; whose voice brings resurrection.

What’s up lads, James From Dublin Ireland.
God be with you.

Luke interviewed Mary Mother of Jesus

Interesting!

I hope the desperate Hijab is watching

I too saw the youtube extremist “new UA” enforcement. I have zero intention of “making money” with anything I created and put up on my channel under my other account name. I expect this means they will erase terminate destroy remove banish block or whatever other vitriolic action they decide upon, because my recorded memories of my visit doesnt line their pockets.

All it was and is are a couple stylized videos I made from my walking tour of France. I was overwhelmed by my visit to Oradour Sur Glane, so posted it. I posted a small vid of my time at Juno Beach, having studied the WWII story and was moved to tears when I visited the actual spot my fellow Canadians stormed in order to help end tyranny.

This is why I am urging everyone to find and support a different platform than youtube. Not just becuz of their demented biased persecutorial attacks on users but becuz they are now as harmful a company as can be. You dont have to accidentally “offend” someone with a neutral and innocent viewpoint, just not being “profitable” is considered wrong and bad.

Sad pathetic demonic state of affairs of the “free social platform” generation.

David is like fire, if he attacks the belief neither of you hold, it’s good, but if he attacks your belief, you get burned

Thanks for your response to my question, Mike!

Bout that ruckus like Thud

There is a virus going around the world. It makes people delusional, cut off people’s heads and blow themselves up. It’s called the Quaran-o-virus.

Resurrection? Can you address an idea of the body being stolen by Romans. Politics and power is a complex matrix of interests and conspiracies. Just like 9-11 could be an inside job. Mabye there were some Roman group that planed and organized the body missing to get their objectives- unknow to us.
thanks

See he is asking a complex question from a different angle, I don’t find that a bad question it sounds like a question a realist would ask. See because you want to understand the reality of complex matters. See in the Spirit of God is is mentioned in the Torah and in the Tanakh, and when it came on them they would prophesy. I mean it would overtake them so they would prophesy see they were prophets in bands or groups of prophets. Then even in the Pentateuch what I mean by Torah is that the Spirit of God came on them in portions and they prophesied, then in the men who were among the elders forgot to go to be with the rest and they prophesied in the camp. Then Moses, (Num 11:29 But Moses said to him, “Are you jealous on my behalf? If only Adonai would make all the people prophets! If only Adonai would put the Spirit on all of them!”) Something like that actually is mentioned in Acts 2. (Act 2:38 Peter said to them, “Repent, and let each of you be immersed in the name of Messiah Yeshua for the removal of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Ruach ha-Kodesh.39 For the promise is for you and your children, and for all who are far away—as many as Adonai our God calls to Himself.”) So it is a complicated thing, see in Numbers it was put on the 70 elders in portions though not everyone. Then in Samuel (1Sa 10:10 When they arrived there, at the hill, behold, a band of prophets did meet him, and suddenly, the Ruach of God overtook him, and subsequently, he prophesied among them. 11 So when all who knew him formerly saw him prophesying with the prophets, they said one to another, “What has happened to the son of Kish? Is Saul also among the prophets?” ) ( 1Sa_19:20 So Saul sent agents to seize David, but they saw a band of prophets prophesying, and Samuel standing and presiding over them. Then the Ruach of God came upon Saul’s agents and they too prophesied. ) ( 1Sa_19:24 Then he too stripped off his clothes, and he too prophesied before Samuel, and lay down naked all that day and all that night. That is why people were saying, “Is Saul too among the prophets?” ) See he was overtaken so he couldn’t pursue David.

See band of prophets: They are a literal musical band.
1Ch_25:1 Moreover, David and the commanders of the army, set apart for avodah the sons of Asaph, Heman, and Jeduthun who prophesied with lyres, harps and cymbals. The list of those who performed this work according to their service was:

Ok

I have a question concerning Bible versions , why some say the KJV is the best . Even if a version has only one verse that seems corrupt is it still ok ? An example of what I mean would be Isaiah 14:12 , compare NAS to KJV and than read Revelation 22:16 . It seems all of these other versions have corrupt verses , so are they ok ? The NIV seems to be the worst one so to me that one isn’t even a question , but its being taught from as if is the incorruptible word of God .

God bless sir

Mike Laconia didn’t get the memo

wow, your camera quality is great.