LIVE Q&A with Tony Costa and David Wood

David Wood and Tony Costa were LIVE taking questions from the chat!

Watch Tony’s videos here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8YTj3xxSw3J27nGOj9Wcw/videos

#DavidWood #TonyCosta #Quran

ME, I’M A FAN OF DAVID WOOD, CHRISTIAN PRINCE, SAM SHAMOUN AND TONY COSTA !
THESE GUYS ARE REALLY BRAVE IN DEFENDING CHRISTIANS APOLOGETICS !

God bless you

Thank you for the great video.

Thank you David, and God bless you and keep you happy healthy and safe and give you looooooong life in Jesus name Amen.

Before this video, I got a 3 minute ad of a Muslim preaching monetary prosperity using Islamic scripture… I decided to sit through the whole thing to slightly contribute monetary prosperity to you through ad revenue, while also praying for that guy to find true prosperity in Jesus Christ.

I just find muhd teachings and revelations as speeches he said during situations which suited his interest. Just like democrats n politicians…

Lucifer deceived Mohamed to twist the figures of the Bible, I doubt that there was any influence of Waraka or Khadija. Mohamed lied against both of them to make him a prophet.

Been watching YouTube lots but I thought you’ve disappeared! It’s been a whole year since I’d seen a David wood video how did this happen

It’s important to remember the twelve apostles gave stern warning of the wolves and false teachers that were upsetting the churches and misconstruing doctrine while they were living. The apostles knew upon their deaths false teachers and concepts would infiltrate the church. Immediately, we find many of the early church fathers in the following centuries entertaining false concepts, teaching heretical doctrine and straying from the boundaries of apostolic doctrinal foundations.

As YouTube theological historian Ryan Reeves professes, heresies were not considered necessarily negative as the gospel quickly spread and the church grew in numbers. Much zeal, excitement and persecution in the early Christian church created a setting of general acceptance of many ideas as new believers imported their belief structures from pagan religions and even a corrupt Judaism. The church was loving and accepting; nothing wrong with good intentions.

We have historical proof of early church fathers eventually refuting heresies that had taken hold in the first few centuries and beyond, but what we find is that all of the successors in the early churches were fallible --getting some things right (according to apostolic benchmark) and many things wrong (according to their own whims and desires).

The rule of faith is and always has been the canon of scripture; a foundation laid once by the cornerstone, Jesus and then the rest of the pillars, the twelve apostles.

By the 7th century, the Roman Catholic Church had aligned itself with so much corruption it isn’t surprising some madman in a cave thought himself to be a prophet similar to other false prophets in the pages of history coming out of Judaism and Christianity usurping authority and claiming a new deal.

The fact that Muhammad was illiterate should have been an obvious warning sign and not a miraculous sign. But think how gullible people still are today when listening to Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell.

It is saddening to see how so many can be deceived in so many ways even beyond religion. Politics, science, family, substance --all have their deceptive lure.

One thing is for certain, the evolution of mankind is not improving; it’s a testament to its deterioration even more so with information at our fingertips. The knowledge of good and evil takes on a whole new meaning.

If anyone says we the (USA) are not based on Christianity. Explain to me why 41 of our presidents were Christians. Or when they were writing the the constitution, the part where it’s says we hold the truths to be self evident that all men are endowed by their creator. Or what about the( In God we trust) on our currency, or the pledge of allegiance (for one nation under God.)

MUHAMHEAD THE SAWER

David, your microphone is coming over with distortion, sounds horrible. Tony’s is ok.

Tony seems to be a really knowledgeable man on every topic that comes along, and really concerned with our muslim friends also!

You guys deserve a big audience!!

Tony is correct, we do not have a description of Jesus as such but we know how he was revealed to His sheep;

Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the Lord revealed?

For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.
He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.
Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.
But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.
He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.
And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand.
He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.
Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.
(Isaiah 53)

Why only Jews :thinking: written on the Qur’an ??? the only ethnic group that is gifted with intelligence but is the enemy of Muslims.
Conversely why Jews are only hostile to his people the Prophet Muhammad.
but if traced this world civilization created by two tribes of the Children of Israel and the Children of Ishmael.
Feels the fact

1. Jewish tribes as well as religion and ideology are the rest of their engineering.
  2. Islam The only religion of political law and ideology .

if in the time of the Prophet there were only Hebrew and Arabic? meaning logically there are only 2 religions in this world, namely Judaism and Islam …
from 2 nations namely the Children of Israel and the Children of Ishmael ???

I’m not being racist, I myself am Asian, however, my first language is indeed English and I’m proficient in it.
I think Diva Girl Love cannot fully comprehend and understand the English language and it’s quite evident why your responses were flying straight over her head.
Furthermore, evidently, by judging how quickly she kept spamming and responding with strawman after strawman after strawman, neither pausing nor taking the time to ponder and reflect on your responses, subsequently, she was already spamming five more questions, jumping from the Deity of Christ to the doctrine of the Trinity and so on.

David, these people aren’t even children, they’re infants whom examine Christianity through the Lens of Islam.
Like you guys said in the Livestream, with Muslims “The Bible is guilty until proven innocent” and the Quran, vice versa.

David, Maybe slow down, take an extra 5 minutes if you have to, and demote your argument for that of an infant, even if it means making the Choo-Choo sounds and aeroplane noises, then maybe just maybe, by the Grace of God, the light bulb will click.

Diva Girl love.
Every single person in this chat was face palming their selves at your arguments.
Are you honestly sincerely searching for answers or just one complete an utter comment spamming troll?

Anyone who think God has a son, then the shatan has taken him or her to a long ride. Wake up from your sleep, else you will wake up after you death.