Live stream test

Ever wondered what an ACTS 17 APOLOGETICS video looks like BEHIND THE SCENES??? Well, WONDER NO MORE! A live streaming test of us setting up, JOKING around, and maybe doing a little recording. Featuring: David Wood, Anthony Rogers, Jon McCray, and Vocab Malone - THE APOLOGETIC AVENGERS!

(BTW, David wants me to tell everyone, that, I, VOCAB MALONE, wrote this description)

PS - David just ordered everyone pizza

PPS - It costs 50

When I’m on a livestream, I mute myself on the Hangout, open the video, popout the chat and then close the video. Then I put shrink the hang out to half the screen and put them side by side. This way I don’t have to go out of the hangout screen every time I want to look at the chat. I see a lot of YouTubers use their phone for comments when they live stream. So, that’s another way.

Matthew 4:8-9, says that ALL kingdoms (nations) in power receive their power DIRECTLY FROM THE DEVIL👹AND SATAN! Hold that thought.

But the bible is even more specific on this issue. Revelation 13:1, the 7 headed BEAST John saw rise up out of the sea of politricks represents Canada, U.K, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia. Revelation 13:11, the beast John saw rise up out of the earth represents America, the 2 horns are the Democratic and Republican parties. And America speaks like a dragon🐲because it IS the TOP SATANIC LEADER and governmental POWER in the earth. All in, the 7 countries mentioned and America ARE the G8, so called richest nations that rule this earth in pure evil and wickedness. They ARE ALL the nation of EDOM divided against itself! THE 8 HEADED BEAST! Revelation 17:3, also confirms that America is the whore of Babylon, riding the 7 headed beast!

Revelation 13:2, says the 7 headed beast ALSO receives it’s POWER, it’s SEAT and GREAT AUTHORITY DIRECTLY FROM THE👹DEVIL AND SATAN! Revelation 13:11-12, which IS speaking about America. America, the beast, ALSO receives it’s POWER DIRECTLY FROM THE👹DEVIL AND SATAN.

WHICH MEANS HOW IN HELL CAN CHRISTIANITY BE FROM GOD. CHRISTIANITY CAME OUT OF ITALY. ITALY IS PART OF THE 8 HEADED BEAST THAT RECEIVES IT’S POWER, IT’S SEAT AND GREAT AUTHORITY DIRECTLY FROM THE DEVIL AND SATAN. THEREFORE, THE AUTHORITY OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH WHICH DEFINITELY INCLUDES IT’S DOCTRINE, IS FROM THE DEVIL! CHRISTIANITY IS FROM THE DEVIL!

And YOU ARE right in the middle of it. And YOU have the nerve to step too OneBody with that devils arsewipe called Christianity. I may not agree with everything OneBody believes. But their core doctrine, that the children of the slave trade ARE the biblical Jews… IS SPOT ON!

The G8, nations I’ve mentioned, by “NATURE WORSHIP THE DEVIL”, “THE BEAST”, “THE DRAGON”. BECAUSE THEY CANNOT RULE WITHOUT DOING SO, Revelation 13:4! THEY DO NOT WORSHIP GOD! YOU ARE DECEIVED!

NOW LISTEN UP! But within the G8, nations, the ONLY PEOPLE who are NOT in power or great authority are WE so called black people, the ISRAELITES. WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WITHIN THE G8, WHO ARE NOT BY NATURE UNDER A “SATANIC👹VIBRATION”! BECAUSE “ALL” AND “ONLY” THE ISRAELITES ARE WRITTEN IN THE “BOOK OF LIFE”, OF “JESUS”! BECAUSE JESUS IS “ONLY” FOR THE ISRAELITES, DANIEL 12:1! AND “ONLY” WE ISRAELITES CAN RECEIVE SALVATION THROUGH REPENTANCE… THE OTHER NATIONS ARE AND CANNOT! AND THIS IS THE REASON ALL PEOPLES ON THE EARTH WHO ARE NOT ISRAELITES WORSHIP THE DEVIL, REVELATION 13:8! WHICH MEANS, THESE NATIONS CANNOT RECEIVE SALVATION! BECAUSE THEY ARE “ALREADY” IN THEIR SALVATION, IN “RULERSHIP”, UNDER THE POWER OF THE DEVIL!

And Revelation 14:9-10, will be GODS punishment SOON, on these G8, nations AND the peoples of the world that worship the devil, who IS THE SO CALLED WHITE MAN! BECAUSE THE WHITE👹MAN, EDOM IS THE PHYSICAL COUNTERPART OF SATAN ON EARTH, REVELATION 12:9! And the “mark of the beast”, IS speaking about the “MARK OF LEPROSY”, NO BROWN PIGMENT IN WHITEYS SKIN! USED ON MONEY THAT HAS THE WHITE MANS IMAGE ON IT!

1. The bible say’s that the “MOSAIC LAWS” ARE the BEST guidance for mankind, way above the laws of the other nations, KJV Deuteronomy 4:8.
  2. Islam wants to clean the house of the whole world, yet it’s OWN house IS filthy with Islamic INFIGHTING… Clean up your OWN house FIRST.
  3. ISLAM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WESTERN IDEALS! Because the 8 HEADED BEAST John saw in KJV Revelation 13:1, and Revelation 13:11, IS the nation of EDOM divided against itself that represents the G8, Canada, U.K, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Russia. AND America, who is the top economic and military power of the 8, who rides on the backs of the other G7 countries, KJV Revelation 17:3. Daniel 2:33, says that this 8 headed beast IS the cheesy “feet of iron and clay”! They ARE THE SECOND ROMAN EMPIRE COMING BACK INTO POWER! Which is why America, like Rome uses the “EAGLE” as it’s “EMBLEM”! They ARE also THE MOST “INFERIOR KINGDOM” OUT OF ALL THE OTHER KINGDOMS BEFORE IT! So much for all your technologies YOU like to boast about ha ha! And would be the “LAST BEAST” to rule earth before Jesus Christ returns to DESTROY THEM, KJV (APOC) 2 Esdras 6:9!
  4. These G8 so called richest nations that rule this world today in pure evil and wickedness, RECEIVE THEIR POWER, THEIR SEAT AND GREAT AUTHORITY DIRECTLY FROM THE DEVIL, KJV Matthew 4:8-9, also Revelation 13:4!

All in, this means, if ISLAM is from God THEN IT WILL “NEVER” BE THE RELIGION OVER THE WESTERN WORLD. BECAUSE, LIKE I SAID, THE G8, EDOM, IS THE LAST BEAST TO RULE EARTH BEFORE JESUS RETURNS… “SOON”! AND THE G8, EDOM, CANNOT RULE THIS WORLD WITHOUT THE “POWER” OF “SATAN”!
BECAUSE LIGHT, THE HOLY WORD, CANNOT HAVE FELLOWSHIP WITH DARKNESS, KJV 2 CORINTHIANS 6:14! You have to FIRST DESTROY the dark powers over this earth… THATS COMING, TERRIBLY!
It’s ALL about the “PROPHECIES” in the bible… Because that is the testimony of Jesus, Revelation 19:10!

Hi david

Hello David a quick question I need a small quran to witness to muslims in the street what quran do you suggest buying?

I missed this live stream. I like David wood. God bless him. David wins his debate all the time.:grin:

Hi David.

I have a suspicion that I have read something about Muslims hating everything made by the unbelievers. Is that true and where can I find the vers?

Sir we will love to see u making a video with FRANK TUREK

31:10 well same goes to you David. Shabir Ali is not a debater. Try someone like those guys from the speakers corner in London, oh wait you actually did, and you run away from one of them. Hamza Tzortzis, Khalid Yasin, Yusuf Estes, Bilal Philips, try this guys, open and free debate without your usual “no bible, only Quran and Muhammad” crap. Then post it here and lets see how cool you are?

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا سَوَاءٌ عَلَيْهِمْ أَأَنذَرْتَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تُنذِرْهُمْ لَا يُؤْمِنُونَ (6) خَتَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمْ وَعَلَىٰ سَمْعِهِمْ ۖ وَعَلَىٰ أَبْصَارِهِمْ غِشَاوَةٌ ۖ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ (7)

1. As for those who disbelieve—it is the same for them, whether you have warned them, or have not warned them—they do not believe.
  2. God has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and over their vision is a veil. They will have a severe torment.

You can’t escape from god.

Where are brother David… we miss you hope all is well. You never been so long away from your followers please let us know what is going on?

Is David doing MMA or shit he seems ready to fight these jahidi…

David, you probably have something special planned for the milestone of 200000 subscribers. Just in case you haven’t noticed, the milestone of 50 million views is also coming very soon (probably few days before the subscribers) so that’s also nice and perhaps also worth mentioning.

Good Morning David,
I admire your mission to educate our Muslim brothers and sisters in the Islamic world, also the Christian people.
If you do not mind, can I post your videos on my YouTube Channel?

David, in your next debate with a Muslim apologist ask him this question: “What do you think the international response would be if America required Muslims immigrating to America to either convert to Christianity, pay a Muslim tax of die?”

Am i the only one who wonders why david’s channel have saitama as his profile picture. Is he an otaku or somethin?

God bless guys

Your testimony gives me hope.