LIVE with Al Fadi (5:00pm ET)

I’ll be LIVE at 5:00pm (Eastern Time) with Al Fadi taking questions from the chat!

Subscribe to Al Fadi’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/cirainternational

#DavidWood #AlFadi

David, you are such a brilliant teacher, and thanks Al Fadi for some new insights!! Keep up the GREAT work!!

Nowhere in the Old Testament does it say to “Hate your enemies.” You guys spew out disgraceful things just to put down some brown people’s majority religion so they could convert to your all white American style Evangelical religion. You people would probably label Arab, Assyrian, Coptic and Orthodox as heretic just because they live and eat with their brother’s the Muslims. No other cult has a problem with Muslims except American evangelists and the Chinese government keeping Uyghar people in concentration camps. A desperate bunch.

Hey guys! I think you’re both a great ministry collaboration. I’ve heard both your testimonies and and really respect your courage. May we all choose refuge in the Lord :heart::v::v::dove::bug::butterfly::sheep:

The morals of the Bible’s holy God is written on ALL human hearts Hebrews 10:16 and Romans 2: 15

Psalm 14:1 A fool says in his heart there is no God. Psalm 19:1 The heaven declares the glory of God. The work of his hands.

Hey hey hey brilliant c p says get serious don’t play with us
That is Gold Christian Gold lol

TOBI YAH THE LORD IS GOOD HE IS THE GOOD SHEPHERD THAT’S THE WAY
THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE EVERLASTING TO EVERLASTING HE IS THE LORD JESUS CHRIST THE LIVING WORD OF GOD

CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS AND SHEPHERDS OF THE CHIEF AND GOOD SHEPHERD CALLED TIBIJAH

I’m a huge believer in that saved sinners make the very very best of Christians
I like frogs toads and salamanders. But newts are my favourite amphibian

God bless you guys. Am following from Gambia west African .:gambia:

what an exelent camera

yes let them live like a frog LOL

6:04 The problem is not just with Islam and Atheism, but also with certain types of Christianity. Why should one do good?

Atheism has two principles (expressed wonderfully by Bertrand Russell - check out YouTube for his last message to the future):

1. For the intellect: nothing but the facts alone no matter where that leads, and
  2. For morality: love is wise and hate is unwise.

These principles are inconsistent with each other, and there is no third principle to determine when to use one and when to use the other. The system is incoherent.

But there are modern forms of Christianity which are essentially the same that create a dichotomy of principles, one that directs the mind and the other one’s behaviour.

For example,

1. For salvation: nothing but intellectual faith in Christ based on nothing but the Bible,
  2. For sanctification: a Christian should live by love and the virtues of God.

Such a Christian does not need to be loving in his behaviour to be saved. All he needs is intellectual faith, just as the atheist also supposedly believes in nothing but facts.

The principle of love does not govern both the mind and the body, both salvation and sanctification.

In Orthodox Christianity there is the one principle of love that must direct our minds, souls and bodies to bring their actions in harmony with the grace and will of God.

This is called energies and synergy by the Apostle Paul, though the original Greek is often translated into English by other words, and thus lost in translation and biblical language.

The energies of God are his grace of divine actions in creation.

The energies of humans are the actions of our thoughts, words and deeds.

Indeed, faith itself is a work, as the Lord tells the man in the Gospel of John: The work of God is to believe in him (Christ) whom he (the Father) sent. Faith is a virtue that comes from love.

Our spirits, souls and bodies should be governed and directed by Love.

Salvation is to participate in the divine energies (uncreated grace) of God, who is Love.

Christians should strive to love through God’s grace, because love is salvation, and the reward for living the Christian life is to become like God, who is love.

The Gospel is summed up as: God became a man to make humans like God.

Love is the motive, the means and the destination.

Therefore, one should not have an ideology that creates separate and inconsistent principles for the mind and the body, especially where the principle for one’s behaviour is lofty virtue, but not actually necessary.

There is only one principle that should direct all.

Are these all live-streamed on YouTube? I gotta get in on this conversation sometime

Did Christ say that people had to know him th enter heaven? I can’t think of anything in the bible with this claim and it has never made any sense to me, wouldn’t it just mean he’ll greet us at the door and either let us in or deny us depending what’s in our hearts

Pray for me guys.

The golden rule indeed

This why Muslims should not be a Christian.

Noble Quran 2:111

And they say, “None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.” These are their own desires. Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ), “Produce your proof if you are truthful.”

Christians saying, you never be saved unless you’re Christian . ALLAH challenge the Christians, to a produce a proof if they’re truthful." If they’re truthful They will definitely provide you proof and evidence. If they are liars they will start scrutinizing And changing meanings of words in the Bible. They would give you their own definition. If you go to the dictionary isn’t this same meaning. That’s like me telling the officer, that stop sign is a yield sign. what a liars !

Therefore There’s no salvation in religion of Christianity, directly from God of his own words. Don’t give me what man said,” I wanna hear directly from God of his own words. Because he’s the ultimate one who grant us Paradise. Because God doesn’t require you to be Christian, or suggested, or recommended. Muslims y’all don’t have to be Christian. Because God doesn’t require to do so. Muslims don’t have to listen to Christians. There’s no obligation anyway.  It’s All made by false accusations made by Christians. He never send down no authority, with his consent Christianity that’s what he represent.

Likewise the Quran said, “Say (O Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم): “It is revealed to me that your Ilah (God) is only one Ilah (God - Allah). Will you then submit to His Will (become muslims and stop worshipping others besides Allah)?"
(سورة الأنبياء, Al-Anbiyaa, Chapter #21, Verse #108

I am goner take this verse of the Quran, turn into argument against you Christians. Where God himself said,”or where he giving authority, saying that, submit yourself to the religion of Christianity? I need an answer? Now we’re asking the right questions. I am waiting for the evidences. If you cannot find it, well it is a man made up religion, it’s easy, and simple thats the bottomline.
See Allah Commands us be a Muslim, in surthe Bible doesn’t command to be Christian. And being a Christians itself, doesn’t promise you’ll enter paradise in the Bible. Christians cannot produce any proof in the Bible. The religion itself in the Bible. Otherwise you produce a proof. You can make up one, but you cannot produce none, from directly from God! Christians they made up false accusations religion of God is Christianity, but God himself never made commitment that’s my arguments.
Noble Quran 2:111

And they say, “None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian.” These are their own desires. Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ), “Produce your proof if you are truthful.”

Christians saying, you never be saved unless you’re Christian . ALLAH challenge the Christians, to a produce a proof if they’re truthful."

Allah said,” And whoever seeks a religion other than islam, it will never be accepted of him, and in the Hereafter he will be one of the losers .
(سورة آل عمران, Aal-i-Imraan, Chapter #3, Verse #85
Christians this is the proof Allah accepted only Islam. Muslims if Christians claimed Islam is false. show them the proof surah 3:85. Then take that proof used that against them . Tell them to show you proof, where God himself said, the only religion God gonna accept is Christianity? Tell them to produce you a proof in the Bible, If they’re truthful? If they cannot do that, Well that should be theirs receipt they’re liars,. Because liars they don’t provide any proofs, Thats sound like to me Christians Religion is false! Now it his nothing to do with theirs feeling and thoughts.

So in the another words Christians are blind follower, the religion of Christianity, if, I’am lying , then show me where in the Bible, God stated that, be a Christian of his own words? If y’all cannot find it in the Bible. That’s the evidence Christianity isn’t the true religion of God. ”Christians,” they made up religion of Christianity, and they made up false accusations this same token they expected God to accepted it . And God himself didnt promise Christians paradise anyway. Christians assume and they speculate Christianity is the way go to paradise. But God himself his own words never made commitment . That means Christians are blind follower religion of Christianity. If I’m lying then show me where God stated, “that his own words Christianity is the way to go paradise in the Bible?” Just to prove Christians are blind follower religion of Christianity.

There’s no proof in the Bible God Command us to become a Christian. I don’t have to listen Christians. Matter fact is not obligations to listen to y’all,or giving my ear. They are full of garbage what they made up without proof directly from God. I know that Is harsh to say. Christians they speculated religion of God is Christianity. But God never make a commitment. Speculation isn’t a proof, I wouldn’t be trusted speculation after my death, If I do I’ll be stupid, because I cannot make a “U” turn to come back this life. Make it right the first time, I’ve you heard of that?
I have.

“Christians” Your thoughts and your feelings being a Christian, isn’t a proof you’ll be saved. Your thoughts and your feelings can leads you astray, and leads others astray too. That’s why Muslims-got be cautious, dealing with Christians. Christians go by feelings and thoughts, yep.

Noble Quran 15:2
————— يَوَدُّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَوْ كَانُوا مُسْلِمِينَ

Perhaps (often) will those who disbelieve wish that they were Muslims [those who have submitted themselves to Allah’s Will in Islam Islamic Monotheism, this will be on the Day of Resurrection when they will see the disbelievers going to Hell and the Muslims going to Paradise].

Where God himself said, we wish that we were Christians? I need an answer? Where God himself said, if we didn’t submit ourself the religion of Christianity, we will end up in hell? I need God’d his own words. I definitely need y’all to answer those questions. This is very important for the Muslims asked
those questions regarding religion of Christianity, before he or she make decision to convert. You can make up one, but you cannot produce none, from directly from God!

Hi Sir, my book" Secrets of Sanatan Dharma" is available on Amazon. Hope you will like it .