LIVE with Islam Critiqued: Muhammad's Eschatology, Merkabah Mysticism, and Deuteronomy 18

David Wood will be LIVE with Islam Critiqued at 8:00pm (Eastern Time) discussing Muhammad’s immanent eschatology, Merkabah mysticism, and Deuteronomy 18. See you in the chat!

Subscribe to Islam Critiqued: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcKkCtaMM1wjY1BXyoW8_-w

David’s Info:
PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#DavidWood #IslamCritiqued

Special thanks to everyone who contributed via SuperChat and Super Stickers: Reasoned Answers apologetics videos, Rodney Gardner, Oliver Kennedy, Trust Jesus, StevieAF, IndelibleSin317, karas sggekt, Michelle Marie, Jan Kaas, ColeOfCentauri, S B, Mr.762, David_the_Goliath, Theosis_rednek, HappyHomeschoolTX, Ledjan Cekrezi, Zubi buzZ, johan lutgens, Hindu Historian, Noman, Walter Jesus, Petar Milich, Lorene Holmes Rule, Make Brazil Based Again, Jj Har, MrPhilFox, leadartist420, Cliff Wilson, Hanna Castillo, Patrick Ragbeer, and NadaVERSE!

It’s amazing to hear that Christians are coming together.May the blood of Jesus flow in us

The truth is Islam is not even a legit true faith-based religion. As the first and foremost fundamental holy obligation of Islam is the total, complete, and unconditional “submission” of all Muslims to the infamous “will of Allah”, whereby all Muslims are the slaves and soldiers of Allah. As apostasy isn’t permitted and in fact, is an automatic death sentence. Indeed, there is no freedom of conscience permitted in Islam.

Now what legit true faith-based religions punishes apostasy via an automatic death sentence like Islam and at the same time doesn’t permit the freedom of conscience? None of them. As Islam is obviously not a legit true faith-based religion and therefore, it shouldn’t be equated with legit true faith-based religions as if it is a legit true religion because it is not.

Isn’t that koran borrowed and copied so much from the Bible without understanding that it messed itself up utterly.

The goat ate up so many verses is an example of the Koran abrogating itself.

God bless you brothers​:white_heart::pray::dove:

In job it said the arm of the Lord is used as an adversary have you see that Mohammed call himself the arm of the lord?

Shiekh David and shiekh Colin lol

David and Colin, you explained that good gospel that saves

For those that think we are in the end days, think on this.
From Adam to Christ was 4000yrs.
From Christ to now is 2000 yrs.
Do you recon that God will allow sin to reign twice as long as the Savior? Nah.

Just a thought, talking of a safe online experience for ex-Muslims; get a tech-savvy friend to look into PGP, encryption and secure VPN to protect the visitors and stop jihadis from intercepting communications. Oh! while I am here, you shouldn’t quote Schumaker, he talks a lot of cobblers!

VERRY STRANGE IF QURAN IS FOR MANKIND WHY IN ARABIC THAN ??? TO UNDERSTAND QURAN YOU MUST BE A GENIUS I GUESS

1:08:13 !!! ff

I’m just laughing at the fact that you chose to do this drama in a youtube live, against a bunch of people who don’t even know their own religion well. Believe me, i’m not one to talk as i also can’t totally answer those questions. So instead of bullying a bunch of people on youtube like those highschool bullies, please, just please discuss these matters with the real experts on religion and everything. There are many professors who converted to islam as a result of their research. So i think it would be better if you would strike a conversation with people who know their stuff, rather than these people in youtube.

Again, no hate. I can totally get where you’re coming from. I’ll just say one thing. And i know even if you wholeheartedly try to deny it, you should know it if you’re true to yourself. A part of all of the christians or jews who go against muslims, have created a mindset that islam is bad. And a huge or small, i don’t know, part of this mindset was created by the so called trustworthy news/media. Also prejudice has to do many things with it. Anyways, i went off topic, but david, if you’re reading this, i hope you are really trying your best at finding the true religion and not just appeasing to people. Cause i think you’re better than this <3

Wonderful live stream well done David and Colin, both make perfect sense no to convert to Islam.

:watermelon::watermelon::grapes::+1:So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:13faithlove

Not only that, but we rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope.

Romans 5:3-4sufferingjoy

You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word.

Psalm 119:114Word of Godprotection

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for he who promised is faithful.

Hebrews 10:23reliabilityacknowledgingpromises

We are greatfull for the Gospel of life
Be patient and wise with the Muslim and God bless

2 brilliant brothers :blue_heart::pray:t3:

enjoyed this…thank you…