LIVE with My Bunkmate from Prison! (8:00pm ET)

Kane, my bunkmate from prison back in the 1990s, is in town, so I thought we’d go LIVE at we reminisce!

“It’s either hypothermia, death or your calm”

Goob lmfao

I just listened to this talk and it’s brilliant… Entertaining and humerous… It goes to prove God has a plan even in adversity for those who follow him or those who he calls. We all have that option we only need to respond to his call. God bless both of you

Awesome testimony brothers

Nice teeth man, they did great work!

DAVID, the reason no one messed with you while you were inside or now when you’re outside is because no one will mess with those who aren’t afraid to die. No one will mess with crazy and they deem anyone not afraid to die crazy. They all have fear of death. Their self preservation kicks in. Some people don’t have that. That’s something others can sense. You don’t have that. So they won’t touch you.

CAIN, It doesn’t say the name of Muhammad but read Ezekiel chapter eight.

Two jail birds straight on the path!

Repent of your sins and believe on the Lord Jesus Christ that has died for sins and rose from the tomb on the third day and let the Holy Spirit within you, and you shall be saved.

David Wood u should write an autobiography :closed_book: I would buy it, i alrdy bought Nabeel Quereshi’s book. God bless Nabeel soul. Your life is so interesting & God has used u greatly for his Glory and to change many lives to turn to Him. God bless u both :+1:t2:

Kane is so well spoken, impressed. Don’t judge a book by the cover.

1.20 have the same with a Friend, thats when you know your homie has become your brother

Absolutely great video , really enjoyed the stories.

Are we just gonna ignore the fact that Dave effectively exorcised a prison with soap water and a snide remark?

Really enjoyed listening to you guys. Thanks

I feel like these two should get together and stream a game of “A Way Out” or something while they tell their stories.

David, you need to write your autobiography!

Praise God!

We are all sinners and fall short of the glory of God.