LIVE with the Apostate Prophet (8:00pm Eastern Time)

David Wood and the Apostate Prophet will be LIVE at 8:00pm (Eastern Time) tonight, discussing freedom of speech, censorship, and whatever comes up in the chat! Everyone is welcome to join the discussion.

Apostate Prophet’s Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzREuchzOqiawpEpvEM0Tyg
Apostate Prophet’s Patreon Page: Apostate Prophet is creating videos and articles about Islam | Patreon

#DavidWood #ApostateProphet

Special thanks to everyone who contributed on Superchat: L Bee, Grumpy Pothole, Dan M, Enzo 1965, Rebel Mark, Ms Bee, Василий Портнов, Shaye Stevens, Bumba Clart, Art80, Chris Johnson, Skyscraperphilosopher, Zappy Dude, Metallibunny, CrusaderWarrior, and Julie Mora!

Join Gab and Bitchute.

But I love crack

We should all ban Twister too. The muslims use threats but we are too nice. They fear that the muslims may bomb their premises and office bearers. So, in effect they dare not offend muslims but they are good in bullying us!

I have an idea for your series: Do Muhammad meets Joseph Smith. I think those two have a LOT in common especially if you know about the origins of islam and LDS.

Bad news on Representative Ilhan Abdullahi Homar. I wanted her to keep her seat where she serves as the perfect coal mine canary. Tax evasion, among other things, may land her in a much larger cage!

you guys are too funny… and awesome!

Very sorry to hear that about your son I just heard your explanation about your son’s condition. Sorry to hear about your nurse’ carelessness. But its the Lord who is extending your child’s life. Will continue to pray for him and your family.

I pray everyday for you and your wife and children for God’s protection. I am seeing in the chats that all are concerned about your son and praying for him. I don’t know where you shared about your dear son. I wish to know so that I also can pray for him specifically. God bless you and your ministry.

Can you people go in YouTube and EMANUELE TV DVD YOU CAN TAKE YOUR SON TO SCOAN HE WILL BE FREE

The problem is not to be born in the Muslim country or Muslim families. The problem is evil Mohammed those countries was Christians before but Mohammed came with violence to change them. But is not a final case if you here the voice of the truth of the good news of JESUS CHRIST came out from that darkness came to the light

HIJAAb comes in your dreams when he spit on your face :joy::joy:

Good to see both.

I AM A VOLCAN, LIVE LONG AND PROSPER!!!

Why you guys have not been demonetized by YouTube I will never know :wink: Keep on talking, you have strong support.

You guys are great together. I love you both individually, but as a team you’re fabulous.

With this kind of BARBARIC BEHAVIOURS!! THE CHRISTIANS CONDONED SUCH NONSENSICAL MORALITY!! DOES JESUS pbuh taught such ARROGANCE ACTS!!!..

Islam almost took over Europe in the early 40s through Nazism ask the mufti of Jerusalem Al-Hussayni. Today we celebrate D-day and yet France is overrun by Islam. Less Nazis but lots more Islam. What’s the difference?

MY JESUS HELP YOUR SON DAVID AMEN