LIVE with the Apostate Prophet on the Sri Lanka Church Bombings (8:00pm ET)

David Wood and the Apostate Prophet will be LIVE at 8:00pm (Eastern Time) discussing the Easter Sunday church bombings in Sri Lanka. Everyone is invited to join in the chat.

Subscribe to the Apostate Prophet’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzREuchzOqiawpEpvEM0Tyg

DAVID’S CHANNELS:
PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#SriLanka #DavidWood #ApostateProphet

" But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that you may be sons of your Father in heaven"…yes my Lord, and my God. Your will is my delight.

David can you explain to CP the problems Indian Christians ​:latin_cross::orthodox_cross: face today Also ask Sam to dedicate a few videos to the problems they face today killings, police repression govt assisting the right wing Hindu fundamentalists

The only political party in Germanistan that dares crtitique Islam is the AFD that party is cons right wing so you are aut a Nazi if you critique Islam in Germany.

1:22:29 HOLES IN THE NARRATIVE!!!

56:17 Subscribe to PewDiePie may be?

My dear brothers GOD bless you

DW and AP i have learnt a lot from you guys … God bless you both

i love it man you are 2 of my favorite personalities … when ever i see you guys it gives me hope

Muhammad is not a prophet, he is a political person, just like Hitler, Genghis Khan and others.

Will the TEMPLERS have to come back to appose THE DARKNESS ?

Great video. Love you both :fist::heart::pray:

Happy Holiday, Christmas Worshipers!!!This greeting comes to you all from Barack Obama.

What’s going on in Egypt with the Christian Coptic Church is genocide! Where’s the Fake News when real news is happening?! Kamala Harris ain’t going nowhere.

One thing I note you both and your partners never come in comments section to reply proving you both are such a big liar

Proved You all liar islamophobes have an agenda working together that was zakir was banned and started psychological war lie propaganda .Proved you are part of billion dollar hate islamophobia industry and you work together .As David is proved liar and cannot even answer a single questions of Mohammed hijab .You two are building new lie and doing job of misinformation as order by your financers of islamophobia industry

Do not worry your countries will be full bankrupt fighting imperialists war and if you start war with Iran you bastard will die of hunger and evil Christian protestants imperialists who benefits from all false flag terrorism will be finished.because your faith runs on money if money is finished your faith is finished.send children to die unending imperialists war in the name of terrorism soon your race will be wiped out

Yes terrorism
Benefitted American imperialism .And Christian missionary have nothing more than false flag terrorism which benefits. This terror attak will counter Chinese cpec or bri and would possibly give new NATO base to contain Chinese ports and investment .So NATO will have new base .And you begger Christian missionary will also benifit.

The devil is not happy cos his time is very short and that’s why he’s using this evil religion called Islam to killed innocent people for that’s his only goal and purpose is to steal, rob and to destroy. Wake up people, don’t bet your life on a false prophet. Refuse to be a part of the devil’s plans to destroy your faith, your family, your children, your career for he’s doesn’t want you to have a better and peaceful life.

Islam is the greatest threat to our planet. Only solution is ban Koran and stop all Islamic immigration.