London Mosque Attack: How Politicians and the Media Are Killing Muslims

Support our videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

Early in the morning of June 19, 2017, a 47-year-old man named Darren Osborne plowed a rental van into Muslims who were leaving a mosque after their evening Ramadan prayers. Police are treating the incident as an anti-Muslim terrorist attack. Should we be surprised that certain angry Westerners are launching hate attacks? David Wood explains how politicians and the media are convincing frightened Westerners to abandon peaceful approaches to dealing with Islam.

Enter Shikari song Gandi:

“See if we keep them silent then,
They’ll resort to violence and thats how we criminalise change”

Crusade took shape when peaceful means no longer worked.
If you love your enemy, you have to chastise them, just like how you chastise your kid (even though chastising your kid is also made illegal now).

God bless you mr David. U are too much. U are second Jesus God bless you million times

Keep up the good work David. I love your videos and hearing why Islam is false, I’m a Christian and support you 100 percent

I strongly believe some politicians receive financial incentives from the Muslims leaders for covering or supporting Islam. It doesn’t make as much sense any other way.

There is no free will in Islam. For example: Narrated Abu Huraira:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, “Adam and Moses argued with each other. Moses said to Adam. ‘O Adam! You are our father who disappointed us and turned us out of Paradise.’ Then Adam said to him, ‘O Moses! Allah favored you with His talk (talked to you directly) and He wrote (the Torah) for you with His Own Hand. Do you blame me for action which Allah had written in my fate forty years before my creation?’ So Adam confuted Moses, Adam confuted Moses,” the Prophet (ﷺ) added, repeating the Statement three times.

A just God will not write the destiny of a person to commit evil and then punish him for the same thing he made him do it.

Unfortunately our leaders let the refugee crisis become a silent invasion (in the Muslim playbook) . Now the western world has set the stage for an intifada. Thomas Jefferson warned us, and we ignore history. How we dishonor all the European lives fighting to keep Islam out of Europe and the lives of those Americans who fought in Tripoli to defeat the Islamic threat 200 years ago.

David, you have to dig deeply inside any terrorist act. See why they did it? And who are they? What the purpose of this act of violence?Then check for evidence and how politics and media have hidden everything to accuse Muslim.

Religious extremism should be condemned, any faith.

Brilliant! You’re a godsend.

I am watching this Three years later One day after the killing of the French Teacher, looking at this so called killers manifesto it is actually correct what he says, of which some of us already understand but the rest of our modern populous are blind to all of it. BLESS YOU DAVID and Bless you for work and bringing these things to out attention.

That is the greatest example of an Oxymoron I have ever heard of.

We need our crusades more than ever we have the strongest nations in the world, and we cant do anything. Wake up peaple this is our last chance to fight theme without a global war.

YOU sir are a true badass!!!

11:45 until they become the majority and implement sharia law

listening to you, I was thinking that there are a lot of young people homeschooling due to the CoVid 19 situation and if their parents were offered a free online course on understanding Islam appropriate for different age ranges they might sign up for it.

Well done Sir David . You are wonderful .

like your endings

Amazing talk from David Wood in this video