Loving Muslims, Challenging Islam: A Response To Dearborn Mayor John O'Reilly

Dearborn Mayor John O’Reilly has condemned Acts 17 Apologetics as a ministry of hate-filled bigotry. But is there a necessary connection between challenging Islam and hating Muslims? Only in the mayor’s mind.

Dr. David, God bless you

Check his bank account you will see how hi are his values

2021 I am just watching this !!! Good work Brother!!!

Please do mention this to president Trump :roll_eyes:see what He does to this Mayor :face_with_raised_eyebrow::+1::us:

Oh come on now! I think Islam is fucked up and Dearborn was in the wrong for the treatment you’ve received, but you were trying to make the Muslims look bad… at least a little bit. Just admit it.

They are so corrupt,blind ,coming to bring them the truth.I know Muslim people who are lovely peaceful people,and they cam here to be protected ,from the Middle East.Oh yes they are free from the Islamic ideology and happy.

I pray that more in the media will point out the hypocrisy of Islam. Political correctness gone amok! The police and the mayor are truly moral fools!

I just wanted to add…im from a small Island off NYC…and ive called the Dearborn Police station and asked wtf is going on there…they said it’s under control…from what ive seen we need the National Guard and a few large airplanes to get these people back home…

Mt 5:11-12 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

Muslims cannot adjust with other religion people,

because of Muslims in India partition happened in the year 1947 every knows that country name is Pakistan…

atleast Muslims can live peacefully in other country

but after 70 years also still in India we face the problems with the Pakistan …

now in Australia ,Muslims want another country

even if America will give another country to Muslims, then also Muslims will not satisfy

Thats why we need Trump - and Republican -

Stay strong and keep doing what you are doing.

DEARBORN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF ITSELF!

This Dearborn Mayor O’Reilly is well versed in Taqiyya. I wonder if he is collecting Jizzya tax at this time? He was still Mayor in Dec 2017 when he and his supporters were protesting President Trump’s decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
TRUMP 2020…God Bless President Trump!!!

Dear sir I love your vlogs
But disagree. No Muslims should be allowed here period

Dearborne mayor John O Rilly do not care the constitutional rights of the christians in dear bore. why because he wanted to get elected in dearborn as Mayor because majority people of dearborne are Muslims. He supports Muslims and their Islamic activities against christian believers

The audio isn’t playing please fix…

Nabeels footage brings smiles to my face. May his soul rest in peace.

Apologetics 17 ROCK! RIP Nabeel.