Loving Our Jewish Friends and Neighbors (Dr. Michael Brown)

Dr. Michael L. Brown is the founder and president of FIRE School of Ministry in Concord, North Carolina, Director of the Coalition of Conscience, and host of the daily, nationally, syndicated talk radio show, the Line of Fire, as well as the host of the apologetics TV show, “Answering Your Toughest Questions,” which airs on the NRB TV network. He became a believer in Jesus in 1971 as a sixteen year-old, heroin-shooting, LSD-using Jewish rock drummer. Since then, he has preached throughout America and around the world, bringing a message of repentance, revival, reformation, and cultural revolution.

To learn more about Dr. Brown and his work, visit his website: https://askdrbrown.org/

#MichaelBrown #Evangelism #LovingJews

Hahaha this David Wood is a jerk. Such a great Christian he is…the one who implores “THE ENEMY OF MY ENEMY IS MY FRIEND” tactic. Sells his Christian soul to jews and atheists just to make Islam look bad. Wow David. Such a noble Christian.

Your advice to win Jews over is to build a relationship with them? Bible verse that u should build relationship so u can share the gospel please???

Bunch of anti semites in comment section

With regards to Jeewish persecution in the crusades, during the first crusade the so called “peoples crusade” is responsible for the persecution of Jews and the “peoples crusades” was a renegade group that was denounced by the Church and the leaders of the Frankish crusaders, so yes it did happen but it wasn’t the norm and was called out as evil and rightfully so by the leaders and authorities at the time.
The crusades lead by the legitimate Christian Princes such as Raymond Count of Toulouse or Bohemond I of Antioch, was a defensive war on the part of Christendom after centuries of islamic rape, pillage, persecution (off all under their rule) and conquest.

This dad so wonderful, smart, and humble man. You can see his channel @ASKdrBrown and see how he knows well bout “FAITH” which is Christian in Bible.

I love this guy…

shalom alechem Dr Brown

I see David is busy shutting down views he disagrees with by censoring people’s comments, that’s when he’s not calling them “losers” and such like.

You’ve totally shown what you’re really about David so thanks.

A rabbi meets his friend the minister at a local board meeting so the rabbi says to his minister friend how are you? The minister answers thank the lord our congregation and growing and the rabbi asks further so are you still a minister? Yes the replies the father the rabbi again asked so why don’t you get a promotion? Well I can become a bishop one day hmm the rabbi says is that all? The father what do yo mean that’s all? I can become the pope one day!!! Hmm again the rabbi says that’s all?? The minister says replays with frustration what would you like me to be GD??? the rabbi replied WELL ONE OF OUR BOYS MADE IT!

Real Jews worship only one God, not the trinity. I worship Jesus Christ, the Father, the one true God.

I love the Jews! They’re God’s chosen people.

What did any of these people who were actually Christian say that was wrong when it came to historical “antisemitism”?

I get so inspired and awestruck when Jews come to know Christ. It is a fulfillment of prophesy. They are the chosen people of God and we are gentiles and Jesus died for us so that there won’t be any distinction between us. So let us celebrate the messianic Jews as their preaching would be so powerful because they finally realize that the messiah that they’ve been waiting for has come 2000 years ago to save not just the Jews but ALL those that accept Him as their Lord and Savior.

Thank you David for being humble enough to share other great men. We definitely need to be wise in this time of idiots run a muck. We can’t attribute all juda with the stupid fringe that say their Jews but deny God by their works

Unsubscribed.

MB is a Zionist fraud, BEWARE!! :-1::-1:

Good enterprise. But will someone please explain how it is that these same secular Jews, in Western nations, are so preponderantly cultural-marxist? How on earth do they see thirdworld swamping of the West as a good thing?

Jesus is God I’m from Pakistan God bless you David sir

Sorry David you have this deceiving man on your website. What he says in “apologia” expounding Tanaach is all good, but he commends the NAR and is thoroughly a part of the “evangelical-charismatic industial complex”. Please don’t get sucked in among these people, and don’t allow those who escape the chains of Islam to get sucked into it either by having a deceiver like this on your platform, even for 3 minutes only