Mark Duplass, Ben Shapiro, and the "Evils" of Crossing the Aisle

Recently, Hollywood darling Mark Duplass tweeted: “Fellow liberals: If you are interested at all in ‘crossing the aisle’ you should consider following Ben Shapiro. I don’t agree with him on much but he’s a genuine person who once helped me for no other reason than to be nice. He doesn’t bend the truth. His intentions are good.”

This was too much for his fans to bear, so there was an instant backlash. Not surprisingly, Duplass repented of his sins against the mob and apologized for his “error,” just as Richard Dawkins was backtracking for his comments about the Islamic call to prayer.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

#MarkDuplass #BenShapiro #DavidWood

Regardless of how you feel about Mark Duplass, I would highly recommend watching his movies Creep and Creep 2.

The islamic call to prayer is actually a declaration of war against all other beliefs.

Facebook ,Twitter & YouTube remembering Charlie Habdo might have a little to do with their collective protection of the Muhammadian beliefs.

So you guys believe in fictional characters.

Pusillanimous is a great word. I dunno how I had gone thirty one years without ever having encountered it.

2:50 faviorite part of the video

Why is there so much fear of Islam when Islam is a “religion of peace”?

2:50 what your here for.

What right thinking person isn’t terrified to hear the religion of terrorism’s call to arms?
He pointed out the obvious.

2:50 David please do more of this it was funny.

What’s wrong with telling people just to piss off! Don’t like what I say! I don’t care! Everyone should be like that!

I think the drama was overmuch, way overmuch. But the point was made. I love Ben and I feel rather honored to share the same planet as men of his sort. But we have, all of us, given in to peer pressure at one time or another, right? At some point in our lives.

If you liked this video, check out my favorite videos of all time:

Shapiro cannot help it, but his voice is smurflike :wink:

:joy:

Wow!!:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Allah hu Akbar has been on the lips
of the opressors of my ancestors the Jews of Yemen for 1400 years…we will never ever give Muslims power over us again

Atheism leads to leftism. Leftism leads to cowardice and hatred. Atheism and Marxism in all its forms are evil

Leftist are either evil or stupid.