"Maryland Man" Caught Waging Vehicular Jihad (His Religion Remains a Mystery)

Rondell Henry, a “Maryland Man,” was recently captured while attempting to drive a U-Haul truck into a crowd of infidels at the National Harbor waterfront. According to the New York Times, however, Henry’s religion remains a mystery, and certainly played no role in his desire to wage jihad in the name of Allah. As we learned from the Christchurch mosque shootings in New Zealand, however, when non-Muslims launch a terrorist attack, the ideology must be examined thoroughly. David Wood discusses the hypocrisy.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#RondellHenry #Jihad #DavidWood

Religion of peace :roll_eyes:

Inshah allah its the religion of peace which can brainwash people to go on killing spree.

“Some people did Something” (Ilhan Omar)

What I just stated will not make sense to those who don’t know Christ.

Ephesians 2 says there is a spirit that works in the children of disobedience. That spirit is the spirit of antichrist. This spirit makes it impossible for non Christians to see the truth. If u don’t know Jesus Christ you can’t know any soild truth. U may be able to get bits and pieces of the truth. But u will fall short without Christ.

Need to pray to Almighty God for the country and the government official so God will give them wisdom and enlighten them to protect the nation and people for God put this people in their position for a certain purpose.

The world is run by Satan guys this is no joke. The bible says it clear.

Men from Maryland are peaceful…

I am also a computer engineer. Thank God I don’t have to work for a shitty US government contractor company like Raytheon writing code that is Allah Compatible.

a stinky foul smell comes from islam…yak

It’s called Islamic man!

Time to put a ban on Assault Cars.

Although the catch him the should treat him like the crimes was committed kill him or forever in jail

Dude !! I have never ran anyone down

Muslims. Are following a great sinner teaching Muhammed Fake prophet

Islam is false religion islam eas just ideology and imaginatoin.of muhammed fake prophet

If he attacked by running over by truck on people why he was not arredted and not executed

Muslim should let the world see what addresses are given inside of their mosques.

Muslims will glibly state with a clear heart - Terrorism/ Terror has no religion.
Just for the sake of clarity, ask these Muslims, if Jihad has no religion.