Michael Moore and the "We Are All Muslim" Campaign (David Wood)

Documentary filmmaker and author Michael Moore recently began his “We Are All Muslim” campaign against Donald Trump. But is the claim that all people are Muslims consistent with the Qur’an? As David Wood demonstrates in this video, by insisting that we are all Muslim, Michael Moore has insulted both Allah and Muhammad. According to Islam, being a Muslim requires full submission.

are you for real explaining ? he is just showing his support to muslim people

Mohammad and Joseph Smith are the same. Michael Moore is just an attention whore a white dwarf heading towards a black hole.

NOPE!

Mr. Moore appears to have about as much spiritual discernment as an old tree stump…

The holy Quran diverses among Christians and Christians,
Jews and Jews,
and Muslims and Muslims!

Muslims allowed to marry Christian and Jews (halal=allowed), where as they don‘t have to change their religion! As Mohammed (peace be upon on him) married a jew woman!
Read the whole context Mr. Wood and start spreading peace instead of deception!

wake up people. he had his 15 minutes of “fame” and now he is the orphan boy begging for more. oh how the mighty have fallen.

“No babe is born but upon Fitra (as a Muslim). It is his parents who make him a Jew or a Christian or a Polytheist.” (Sahih Muslim, Book 033, Number 6426)

In 7:172-173, Allah explained that when He created Adam, He caused all of Adam’s descendants to come into existence and took a pledge from them saying, Am I not your Lord? To which they all replied, " Yes, we testify to It:’

Michael Moore is correct…we’re all BORN Muslims, but our parents ruin us and turn us into Jews, Christians, or Heathens.

Now point and do the Nelson Muntz Schadenfreude “ha-ha”

WHEN YOU STAND BEFORE GOD AT THE JUDGEMENT BE SURE TO HAVE YOU PROTEST. Placards. GOD WILL HAVE THE OERFE8CT RESPONSE TO. YOU. IF YOU DARE MENTION THE NAME ALLAH you eEILL SEAL YOUR FATE IN AN INSTANT.S. THE KORAN WILL BE CONSUMED IN AN IN STANCE IN THE LAKE OF FIRE. BE SURE TO WEAR FIRE PROOF CLOTHING YOU WILL NEED IT. ALL YOU EVIL MOVIES WILL BE HANGING AROUND YOUR NECK WEIGHING YOU DOEN.

Michael Moore is a useful idiot for Jihad. If he encounters some popularity proove that this society is sick.

Very nice, and very well said

Very well said

When Islam finally revokes the no pork rule…Michael Moore will be the first fatted pig roasted over the fire…bon apetit

The Imans in the closest Mosque chuckle and feel good about a continued Taqqiya campaign

David its time you run for office and remove supporters of islam

I am definitely refusing. Islam kills.

Mr. Moore, exactly what do you mean by “we”?

It is like saying “We are ALL Flat Earth believers”

I had no idea this guy did this. Wow. I am speechless. No, being a “Muslim” is NOT something I decided to do. We are NOT all Muslim.

Someone should hold up a sign “No. I am Christian”