Mike Licona: Islam vs. the Historical Jesus

Historians can investigate a variety of facts about Jesus of Nazareth, and there is widespread agreement on many of these facts (e.g., that Jesus was known as a miracle worker, that Jesus died by crucifixion, that his followers became convinced that he had appeared to them afterwards, etc.). Any view of Jesus that claims to be historical must therefore account for these facts. Islam, however, completely contradicts a number of known facts about the historical Jesus. Hence, Islam is at odds with history, and Muslims must accept their view of Jesus by faith alone (a faith that is contrary to known facts).

Islam is the one and only true religion and no we don’t need to rethink our theology Jesus never predicted his death that way as you think😇

Mike is awesome. There is an apologist often mentioned as ''the worlds greatest expert on the resurrection ". But I don’t think it is him, I think it’s Mike.

Idiots

When history proof the story, you can’t say anything more but the truth… Jesus Christ Our God Saviour​:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Muhammad was false prophet criminal adultery terrorist taught to hate others

So great brother carry on Holy Spirit will guide and help you n protect n depend you Amen

Good historical evidence.
Theologically, if the matter is for God to save Jesus from death, then would it not have been simpler for Him to exhibit His power by killing those persons who wanted the death of Jesus? Did God not kill Pharaoh’s army in the Red Sea in the Exodus episode so as to save Jacob’s house (Jews who have been living in Egypt)?
The view of God tricking people into a false belief of Jesus’ death is simply NONSENSE, or rather makes sense to blind followers of Islam only.

To understand what happen Jesus I think it’s proof enough To me mathew chapter 16 verse 38 to 41…Jesus said I will be like Jonah… not unlike Jonah

Nice Job David
Hoping to see Pastor Joseph and Sam together on this project

Allah the god of Islam is a DECEIVER

The world will be a better place when all superstitions are gone.

Good job guys… Gbu

David Wood and Mike Licona talking about Jesus, how much more awesome can it get?

That guy must be like 6’4.

No matter how you slice it… islam disproves itself.

allah is a biggest disciever …
because he is not god he is a saitan simple…

WHY GOD DECIVE JEWS ??DECIVE JAKOP AND HIS SONS ABOUT THAT JOSEF??? BECAUSE JAKOP AND HIS SONS BELIVED JOSEF DIED RIGHT??? WHY GOD DONT TELL THEM THAT JOSEF NOT DIED??? CAN ANY CHRISTIAN ANSWER THAT??? YOU CANT! STORY JESUS AND JOSEF IS SAME…ABOUT GOD PLAN!!!

FIRST BIBLE SAYS JESUS WILL NOT DIE ON CROSS OR WILL NOT BE KILLED BY HIS ENIMEYS!! PSALM 91…AND LUKE 4 AND SIGN OF JONAS…

The Roman church corupted all, even with my research ik have strong the feeling that even Islam is created bij the roman church.
look and search you see the Roman church are pegans and worshipping baal, and you see the same with Islam, they were also pegans before and after Mohammed and the mohammadan way they are fulfilling their dreams