Milo Yiannopoulos, DePaul University, and the Heckler's Veto (David Wood)

Milo Yiannopoulos, technology editor for the Breitbart News Network, was recently invited to speak at DePaul University. Shortly after the discussion began, “social justice warriors” (SJWs) stormed the stage and seized a microphone. Much to the horror of the audience, police did nothing to protect the free speech rights of Milo and his hosts, and the event was soon over. In this video, David Wood discusses the problem and offers some thoughts on moving forward.

Orange man bad!

Colleges, universities, and public high schools should be called by their more accurate name: Leftist Indoctrination Entities (“LIEs”).

Greetings from Pakistan. I watch almost every video. Love it.
God bless you and your family :fist::heart::pray:

A bar of soap and the threat of a shower! That chick looks like Woody Wood Pecker all jack up on caffeine. That was totally uncalled for. If I did half of what she did I would be charged for a crime and the same goes for most of the viewers. No law, or Order at all.

Snipers with frozen paintballs would work great in clearing the stage

Your awesome David! Keep up the good work!:star2::+1::smiley:

The registrar should fine them and hold tjeir transcripts

Milo may consider arming himself with a large hooter Harpo Marx type ) or kazoo to protect himself from the whistlers

Post pictures of aborted babies and “How to abortion” videos. Also a few quotes from the people who started it up.

I think they should pay to get in or be invited by special invitation.

Thats a great idea

They use the Brown shirt scare tactics, Shut down and commit violence on anyone that doesn’t see it there way while Screaming that they are doing it because there against RACISM and FACISIM lol

The problem with college students is that they’re being taught what to think and not how to think.

Islam is the worst.

good response DW, logical, balanced and truthful.

The more they act out the more votes the make for Trump in the next election.

Spoiled rotten, insufferable little twats!! The real world may sting a little bit if they ever reach its shores.

Ok

Cultural Marxism is toxic in all forms. It is behind SJWs, identity politics, political correctness, feminism, etc.