Mohammed Hijab and Allah the Man-God Part 3

Mohammed Hijab says he doesn’t know that Allah has literal body parts. In this series, Anthony Rogers and David Wood show from Muslim sources and scholars that Allah has a literal body.

Tick tock David

:heart::heart::heart::heart: thank you guys

This video was corrupted!!! :joy::rofl:

Dear David. I spent like 20 years inside. Did a lot of prison songs. One of the best was sung to the tune of " because she’s mine I walk the line. Well the prison version is “Because she’s 9 I’m doing time” I would love to sing it for you some day. It had a real impact on the Muslim inmate population.

What happened to the 52 Man God Monday videos :grin:

:joy::joy:

Like that flat earth. Earths flat thats a fact.

Earths Flat

You forgot me the pagan åsatroende/æsir some call it odinist but that is wrong since its power in nature not a person, human form was used to explain it to others as ex kids

David wood i heard that he married aicha at 6. I think he touch her at 6 because i heard something about her hair fell down
I don’t have time to check that i hope you check it and if i am right make a video about it it will be a nice one if true

Have damn on you both

man god monday

as again, it was considered normal to have younger girls as their wife. Last time I checked when Mary had Jesus she was 12 and Joseph was 90.

Say, "He is Allah, [who is] One (112:1)

Allah, the Eternal Refuge. (112:2)

He neither begets nor is born, (112:3)

Nor is there to Him any equivalent." (112:4)

[He is] Creator of the heavens and the earth. He has made for you from yourselves, mates, and among the cattle, mates; He multiplies you thereby. There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the Hearing, the Seeing. (42:11)

Shut you fkingmouth… you lost to muhammad hijab and humiliated christ and now you run your mouth. Oh lord… burn this creep in hell.

Lol these comments pure conjecture.

Google Wood still talking about Hijab? Lol this guy got ended. Dead wood can’t sleep at night because Mohammed Hijab ended his 20 years of research and lies in 4 minutes lol. Rip Ash wood. Also all you idiots in the comment section, he admitted to being a psychopath and you are trusting this psychopath? Poor wood still suffering from ptsd from that debate with Hijab.

How can they be soooooooo slow satan will come to you with one eye n God will have two eyes.
the difference between satan n God.
Allah no offense sound deformed allah need Dorothy to put him back together,he need wizard of oz for new BRAIN.
pre islamic.ages pagans would go around the kaaba naked,lol women who were barren ,they would touch the black stone with maturation hands.shith burhari 33:47.
kaaba was built with pagan hands an eternal hell.
idolatrous people n sick in the head.
God bless.

it sound like unto a image of human.
Sura Allah had a face 55:27
Sura Allah had a hands 38:73
Sura Allah shin(legs) 68:42.
sura Allah has thighs 20:5
sura Allah has eyes 2o:59
the trinity in 4:170 171.
Don’t liston to them .They lie about everything.
We know the difference from in image to image.
What holy God would say allah will give you an endless penis it will never go soft sura 66:4.
If they believe in the God’s body parts than they have to agree with christians believing God in the flesh n trinity.
We are made in his image.
how can they be so Nineveh.
lord jesus save n set free.
they think they have true book that does not make sense.
quran said if this is not eternal bookl you will find many discrepancies guest what ?many.lol
quran is already proven to false n exposed.:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:.