Mohammed Hijab and the Deification of Muhammad

Islam supposedly condemns “excess in religion.” However, according to Muslim sources, Muhammad’s followers showed excessive devotion towards him. They would rub his saliva on their faces, collect his hair and ablution water, and even drink his blood. Oddly enough, Muslims don’t consider this idolatry or shirk. David Wood, Mohammed Hijab, and Anthony Rogers discuss the issue.

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Acts17
FACEBOOK: Facebook
MINDS: Acts17Apologetics (@Acts17Apologetics) | Minds

Someone please tell Anthony not to rap again until he takes a class from Vocab Malone!

Hijab is talking to a dumb guy, how foolish he is… Lol :laughing:

Why is this rap not on spotify and itune ?

See here’s the problem if a prophet were to bleed than it would be holy blood of Christ for example.

Look at how the resort to insults😂 allah talks about this. Someone spent time to make that stupid insult cartoon.

David raps,now Tony raps also

I could not tell which one is worst. Hijab’s debate or Anthony’s rap

Hahahahahahaha

Wow!

I used to rap.
What Anthony Rogers rapped.
That was so dope on some Rakim type level. Even way more than Rakim.
The only thing missing was the “Black Swag” that comes with it.

Anthony Rogers killed it.
I am keeping this.

Jesus said it is done and also he said be aware of FALSE PROPHET.

If I ever get this guy Muhammad Hijjab… I’ll surely spit on his FILTHY FACE & HIS PROPHET’S face as well… Bloody Idiot…

That was the Level of their brainwashing
Ex Muslim Finally and An Atheist

You are spreading hate

Bruv go have a real debate with hijab or ali instead of chatting shit like David wood.u wont bro cos ul get destroyed.

Hope to see you pork eaters in hell

Looks like both the Mohammeds talk without any sense. Atleast this Mohammed is far better than Mohammed the false prophet.

He is wrong beacause he insult you so what you did?You made a rap wow!! Nice education from Jesus and if you think it is insulting then why you use graphic or hateful thumbnail in your content? Brother first read bible and the Quran then argue. Also can you give me reference of drinking blood’s story?

So here’s a real rap,
So you think Dee Wood is all good at the debate when all he does is preach lies and hate. It’s so easy to be a hater wood s so stupid he thinks he’s a great debater when in reality he’s a mental masterbater, he thinks he’s smart he thinks he’s great but all he does is preach and perpetuate falsehood and hate! That’s a real rap!

Bro you have no knowledge of Islam. You don’t know the difference between a historical event or commandment in the Quran. Instead of being a non biased scholar, rather, you are a bigot who is targeting Islam when there is more contradiction with whatever ideology you follow than what you preach against. You and David woods are the ones spreading hate and judging 1.9 billion people.