More, More, More Ex-Muslims! (Apostasy Avalanche Continues!)

Let’s start the month right by checking out some comments from September! Ex-Muslims everywhere!

PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
CHANNEL MEMBERSHIPS: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5H0uunC2qMk0iOF4SHKUw/join
PARLER: Parler - Where Free Speech Thrives
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me

#DavidWood #ExMuslim #Apostasy

I borned into muslim family. Became ex-muslim. But now I’m muslim again. The reason I become ex-muslim is the fact that you have to search and gain knowledge and then you build your own belief. I suggest searching different resources and and avoiding any kind of populism including bigoted muslims and atheists.

It’s so heartening to hear this❤

I’m a prophet starter pack according to Islam
Be possessed in a cave, grow a massive beard, have a genie of a god and decide u are a prophet

Thanks be to YHWH God.

Glory to God :pray::heart_eyes: Christ victorious.

This is a very good news.

Wy do you use 911 wen it was an inside job

911 was a inside job

Ex Muslim from New Zealand here! May the true Lord bless our growing ex Muslim community! I hope they encounter Christ like I was fortunate enough to do! Peace.

D. Wood’s channel and other Christian apologetic channels play a tremendous role in saving souls from eternal hell fire to the eternal life of God.

Lots of prayers!

This is the true meaning of being a Christian. You share the truth with others who follow a wrong and set them straight.

Bring on that monsoon more the better

True peace is found only in Jesus :heart::sunglasses:

They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, “O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord.” Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
Surah.al.maeeda #72

They spawn faster than attrition rate including apostasy.

If you betray your religion and family, you can’t be trusted.

This also applies to Islam.

Stay with religion. If you don’t believe in it anymore, just stop practicing it. No need to apostatize.

These werent even muslims :rofl::rofl:

God Bless you David Wood I really love you and your videos!!! I am a strong Christian and I keep watching your videos everyday and I can not get enough of them!!! Please keep making videos everyday!!! I want a lot of videos everyday showing us the truth about Islam please!!! I want more people to see your videos so more people find the truth and convert to Christianity please continue to spread the love and truth about Christ!!! Love you David :latin_cross::heart::pray::kissing_heart:

Gbu dw.

I left islam , when i could think and i am an atheist , influenced by science and reason
although DW is christian , but i respect him so much .
hope you a great life man , respect .
you , abdulah sameer and Ridvan just made me more informed about the worst ideology ever .