Muhammad: A Forged Biography (LIVE with Brother Rachid, 8:00pm ET)

David Wood will be LIVE with Brother Rachid at 8:00pm (Eastern Time), discussing the FORGED biography of Muhammad.

#DavidWood #BrotherRachid #Muhammad

ALGERIAN (BERBER) CHRISTIAN (FORMER MUSLIM) and PROUD

Thank you! I was a Muslim , but by God’s Grace I know the Truth!

Quran has Sura By Name Mohammed . Why ? You lie .

It is now crystal clear why Islam hates Western education, it will reveal the truth! Hahaha.

:joy: Mohammed is the ultimate ‘made in China’ Knock off… come on folks get the real thing. He is the way the truth and the life!

MAY I RESPECTFULLY, ASK OUR DEAR MUSLIM BROTHERS WHO CONTRADICT THEIR QURAN AS TO BELIEVING OTHER SOURCES THAT THEIR PROPHET WORKED MIRACLES. AS WE ALL KNOW, ONLY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, IN THE POWER OF THE HOLY SPIRIT CAN TRUE MIRACLES HAPPEN? PLEASE JUST A SIMPLE ANSWER. THANKS.

David great job, u r amazing,ur research on Islam is impeccable ,I really admire your perseverance. I have listened to Rashid for the first time and he is great too… From India :pray:

Quick question, when are you going to be doing more collabs with middle eastern ex muslims?

He is the lust one, not the last one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Muhamad is a Chinese knockoff prophet copy! I nearly peed myself! :rofl::dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel::dromedary_camel::poop:

Great video David and Rashid.
Ultimately 59:27 is what it is all about.

I love Jesus so much :two_hearts::two_hearts:

I’ve been wondering when these two would collaborate.

Am trying to download but no provision for this. Why please?

Where can we watch Brother Rachid in English?

Thank you for enlightenment, God bless you, and give you wisdom to help our brother muslims.

Ok’ if the biography is fake then muhhand didn’t exist

Very interesting, but don’t forget that the term ‘Mohammad’ originally referred to Jesus, and the first three Mohammad’s in the Qurans were Jesus, the fourth Mohammad was a later interpolation by the Abbasids

Islam sounds like a derivation from gnostic Christian teaching. It makes sense how something like that can develop given the tendencies of human traditions. Both Islam and Gnosticism are being debunked thanks to this exposé.