Muhammad and Temporary Marriage (Nikah al-Mut'ah)

According to Islam’s most trusted sources, Muhammad allowed his followers to practice a form of prostitution called Nikah al-Mut’ah (temporary marriage). A Muslim would agree to marry a girl for a short time (an hour, a few days, etc.) for a price. If the girl agreed, the Muslim could have sex with her until the contract expired.

WHATS WRONG IN SATISFYING YOUR DESIRE TEMPORARY OR LONG TERM? IF TEMPORARY MARRIAGE IS ALLOWED IN ISLAM YOU DO DONT HAVE TO DO IT, IF IT IS ALLOWED BRILLIANT

Ur talking wrong

Ur taking the mock

sunna suck ass

Now they invented “anal jihad” Google it.

You guys are misleading it’s a pre-islamic practice mainly practiced in Persia n still some people in Iran they follow this Persian tradition but it was abandoned by the prophet. No Arabic country and other Islamic countries like Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, Pakistan, Turkey and other Central Asian Islamic countries follow this old Persian tradition. Mr David and his friend are trying to demonize Islam. Even drinking alcohol was allowed at one time but it was prohibited later on. Muhammad (Pbuh) preached Islam for 22 years of his life. Its was not like a song or pdf file which you download off the internet in seconds. God revealed Quran in parts and evil rituals and practices which were practiced by the Idol worshipers of Arabia were rectified over time.

Watch what your Christian sisters are doing in 2019
Redirecting...

What’s the problem at you about temporary marriage?

I disagree with you when you go deeply learning and searching more about the muta or temporary marriage you will find it make sense , remember even it is allowed still it is not obligatory , the best response is to watch the following video on You Tube " Is Mut’ah (Temporary Marriage ) a part of islam ? BISKIT

Mashallah

I fuckin hate that intro change it please

to all the sunnis that will say only shiite do it shut the hell up, you have it too , its called zawaj al misiar and islamic state has come up with jihad al nuka7. whats your pathetic defence? ! america and israil are behined isis rofl

its all bull shit

bullshit one big lie
disbelievers bury truth so lies on top

In Indonesia we call it “Nikah Contract” or “Marriage by Contract”.
You can find it in Bogor west java Indonesia.
Many my friends did it to avoid zinah they said.

“O people, I had permitted you Mutah before, [but now] whoever of you has any part in it currently must part with her, and do not take back anything which you may have given them, as Allah Exalted and Majestic has forbidden it until the day of resurrection.” [Muslim, Abu Dawood, Ibn Majah, Nasa`i, and Darimi]

so easy hahahah the problem is solved

fuck jesus CROSS !
with all respects!

This is a big lie. Proof is muslims today even the most litteral and back to the sources dont do this. The prophet muhammad abolished that type of marriage and saved women from animal behaviour in arabia at that time, ask christian women converting to islam why they did it !

Thanks for the info…it will be put to good use.
REMEMBER: THE FIRST VICTIMS OF ISLAM ARE THE MUSLIMS
Where will they go when they die? you dont wanna know, nor do they.
thanks Dr. Wood