Muhammad, Cross-Dressing, and the London Muslim Patrol (David Wood)

Support Acts 17 videos on Patreon: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon

A group called the Muslim Patrol has been harassing people on the streets of London. But would they harass their prophet as well? Since Muhammad wore women’s clothing, he wouldn’t last long in one of London’s Muslim-controlled areas.

For more on Islam’s perfect pattern of conduct, check this out: What Muhammad Did When He Saw a Beautiful Woman - YouTube

“In the garments” sounds like a euphemism. Maybe he “got revelations” while he was getting some dirty down and deep with his primary school paramour.

You look fabulous :sweat_smile::ok_hand::gorilla:

Mister David Wood, a David girl, a David shaitan (devil), a David racist, a David fool but why are you man…? If you wear cloth like a sexy girl then why are you man, maybe devil pee into your head that’s why you are wear cloth like a girl and this is racist. You just mock all girls around the world but I don’t know what’s make others are watching your video but if I am from another religion so I will not watch a person video, that can make me bad and this is you David who have big problem and you are truly devil. I am proud to be muslim because the Muslim is the true believer of God but the God is Allah. Some people like you, who make problem everywhere but that’s why world hate Muslims and those who torture Muslims but they are absolutely fool because they torture wrong people and they do not know the meaning of Islam. Laa ilaaha illallaahu Muhammadur Rasoolullaah, “I testify, there is none worthy of worship except Allah and the Muhammad is the messenger of Allah”. :point_up: :star_and_crescent:

whistles hey baby, you got some fries with that shake?

You are crazy funny :laughing: :rofl:

Mert in Arabic means a woolen garment go and check it and don’t translate words as you like

Why is he dressing like that :rofl: shame on him

:flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::weary:

This man got told off by debate by Muslims

This man is not a Christian

Deuteronomy 22:5
A woman shall not wear a man’s garment, nor shall a man put on a woman’s cloak, for whoever does these things is an abomination to the Lord your God

How sad

You will wear this dress when you sleep with your wife?

Garment is another word for p"ssy.

Never wear that again!!!

Ha ha ha! I bet these cats are gunning for you. Too funny! :confounded::joy::rofl::crazy_face:. May the Lord bless you and keep you, keep up the good work!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:LMFAO I love you… I pray you have a concealed carry permit after this one brother?! God Bless you :pray:t2:

Ladies and gentlemen, this is the best that Allah has to offer