Muhammad Explains Human Reproduction (Islam and Science, Part Two)

Many Muslim speakers and apologists assert that the Qur’an contains scientific miracles, and that Muhammad made claims about science that were not verified until centuries after his death. Such assertions are designed to convince gullible people to embrace Islam. When we actually examine the Muslim sources (Qur’an, Hadith, and commentaries), we find that Muhammad was wrong about almost everything he said concerning science. The only scientific statements Muhammad got right would have been known by virtually anyone in seventh-century Arabia. Hence, the “Argument from Scientific Accuracy” fails rather miserably.

In Part Two of this series, David Wood examines Muhammad’s claims about human reproduction and personal hygiene.

26:20 his face hahahaha

The very best way I can describe the Quran is to imagine that, after all the scrolls were removed from every cave in Qumran, someone went through all the caves and swept up all the scraps into a basket. When he got home, he compiled them all into one document and began forming a plan for world domination.

In a single video I went from laughing so hard I teared up and then ended so sad for the Muslim people. Those who establish their entire life on lies and are stolen from their God Father. Hope this new information age can help them become free.

500 years? boi have you heard of rockets?

Neither Jesus nor Muhammad tell us how we evolved into homo sapiens sapiens

Sorry Muhammad, The truth is…your wives are pissing on you if their discharge is yellow

Wow, a sex addict like Muhammad must’ve really REALLY sucked at sex if he thinks women’s cum is yellow.

Very good, David. God bless you! :dove:

0:51 to be fair he holds the title of rap god so you’re not totally wrong

The only clot here is Mohammad: Bomboclaat!

This guy is reading a fake Qur’an. We Muslims know the Qur’an from the inside out. Millions of Muslims of all walks of life around the world have memorized the Qur’an word by word, and what your saying is far from the Qur’an we know and taught. Everything you said is completely false and out of context.
I encourage everyone in here to get hold of a Qur’an in your preferred language and read, then you be the judge. You don’t need no body’s opinion, just use your brain and be the judge. I feel sorry for these gullible audiences.

The Quran cosmological concept of “flat earth”, 7 heavens of paradise built upon each other, goats holding up the sky. (Thats all nonsense)

But one must always be cautious, these silly words from Arabic scripture could have very real implications.

As far as the hygene part is concerned “Water” is a complicated object that isnt simple to understand.

Its impossible to answer the Embryological questions but i have to admit even senseless scripture and words “almost” came close to explaining the entire process.

Lmao David has obviously never made a woman squirt ahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

Its the doctors and scientists that take part in terror attacks that concern me, because they already have this information and yet they’re more than willing to carry out suicide missions. This means it’s deeper than contradicting scriptures and more likely to be more about cultural identity, an ideological form of tribalism that’s super intense. Videos like this will make little dents in the followers of this religion. The indoctrination which has impacted from a very young age is almost impossible to neutralise and will still be around for another thousand years

If Muhammed thought sperm came from the (kidneys?), why did they perform castrations? Castration had been around for centuries at this point so there had to be some cause and effect logic going right?

Hahaha Drink the dead donkey water!

Just one example:

“The testes are formed in the abdominal cavity and descend into the scrotum during the seventh month of gestation”
Ignorance is not an excuse for stupidity…

“And why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye?