Muhammad Gets Caught with His Slave Girl: David Wood vs. Shabir Ally

Muhammad once got caught having sex with his slave girl, Mary the Copt, in the bed of his wife Hafsah. After being pressured by Hafsah and Aisha to stop having sex with his slave girl, Muhammad vowed that she was forbidden to him. Later, Muhammad received a “revelation” from Allah (Quran 66:1-2), telling him that his oath was voided and that he could continue having sex with Mary the Copt. Is it reasonable to believe that Allah was so concerned about Muhammad having sex with his slave girl that Allah included verses about it in his eternal Word (the Qur’an)? Would Allah be so obsessed with Muhammad’s sex life that he would grant Muhammad the right to break his oaths? In this video, David Wood and Shabir Ally discuss the matter.

Muhammad is liability on muslims

It would be so much better if you can provide subtitles/captions. Non natives have difficulty understanding the accent.

Muhammad is the best deceiver

Am so confused, why are there many interpretations

Christianity is a religion made up by the traitors wil fled on jezus in his critical moment

Really? You´re discussing this fairy tale books as if there was any relevance to them? Grow up!

“they have a veil upon their hearts that the eyes of carnal reason cannot penetrate” Charles Spurgeon (Morning and Evening - January 19th Evening Devotion)

I don’t think there is a such thing as “foul smelling honey”. Honey doesn’t get moldy or expire. When honey sits around for a while, it just crystalizes.

islam is the best heheheheh fight me :laughing::laughing::heart::heart::pleading_face::pleading_face::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

Fuck muhammah the false pedophile prothet

all your videos are slander and deception

Lol hahahaha interpretations, seriously. The word says what the word says. Interpretations are lies.

Scripture doesn’t need interpretation, Scripture defines itself.

How muslims are not embarrassed by founder mohamed is beyond me. The only reason can be that his folowers have minds of sheep or similar intellectual level. For shabir: just because you can grow facial hair does not mean you need to look like you have a dead animal around your neck. I am sure you god is not honoured by you presenting you self as ridiculous. Just saying.

Even when mohd wants to stop adultery his god encourages him to go ahead with his illegal affairs and supports with verse Great

Propher muhammad virginity breaker​:joy::joy::joy::joy: we should take him to the loyalty test​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So as per few Muslims Allah loves Mohammed consuming stale & foul food ??:clown_face:
I mean when Hafsa was caring, so that Mohammed eats fresh-hygienic food. Allah should have sent out a verse praising her & asking believing wives to care for husbands like her,but somehow Allah had to intervene for trivial useless issue & let Mohammed continue to have stale food ?
By the way why does one need to take an oath for this thing & are muslims saying Mohammed was so stupid & childish that he didn’t have “good eating habits” :person_facepalming:t2:

Why does he need forgiveness and mercy for the “prohibition” if it was lawful? That is nonsensical.

When I read quran translation at age 17-18, I found this verses and did not know about the content.
At age 46, a friend told me about these verses and the story.
I am relief. I have once cheated my wife. And now I know that “he” was much more brutal than me :grin::grin::laughing::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::joy:

Alhamdulillah… I was bad, but “he” was worst…

Enemies of ALLAH Allah will give you what you DESERVE!!