Muhammad Meets Paul (Muhammad's Boom-Boom Room)

Muhammad is the Prophet of Islam. Paul is an Apostle of Jesus Christ. What happens when Muhammad meets Paul? Find out in the latest installment of “Muhammad’s Boom-Boom Room,” starring Vocab Malone as Prophet Muhammad and David Wood as Apostle Paul.

Subscribe to Vocab’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vocabmalone
Support Vocab’s work via Patreon: VOCAB MALONE is creating urban apologetics content w/edge, humor, & thoughtfulness | Patreon

DAVID’S INFO:
PATREON: David Wood is creating EPIC videos | Patreon
SUBSCRIBESTAR: David Wood on SubscribeStar
STORE: https://teespring.com/stores/acts-17-merch
PAYPAL: PayPal.Me
GAB: David Wood (@DavidWood) • gab.com - Gab Social
BITCHUTE: DavidWoodVideos

#Muhammad #Paul #BoomBoomRoom

Who’s next in Muhammad’s Boom-Boom Room?

Vocab Malone kills me! :laughing:

Easily one of your best Dr. Wood. I love the way you look at the camera with an amazed expression. lol

To those who didn’t notice, Paul (David Wood) was preaching the Gospel in simple words :slight_smile:

Mockhammad looks so harmless

This is what Christianity has become. What a joke. This is from people claiming to follow Jesus. But what to expect when u follow Paul the deceiver instead of true message of Jesus.

Peace be upon me :joy:

Hey Brother David, what’s the traditional name for that headscarf you’re wearing in the video? Because I want one now!

David Wood is witty, Vocab hits it, i really enjoy the acting of both, God bless!

Lol

The quoted quranic verses for deceivers is not correct, it says " the best of planners is Allah ( s.w.t ) " and not deceivers

:joy:

Wow, great video

:heart::heart::+1:

I bought Vocab’s book. He is a good author and very funny actor too😄

And people trust their salvation to this moron? Quote of the day

:sunflower::heavy_heart_exclamation::sunflower::pray::pray::pray:

Amazing Video :heart:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: