Muhammad Meets Stephen W. Hawking (Muhammad's Boom-Boom Room)

Stephen W. Hawking was one of history’s greatest theoretical physicists. Muhammad was the Prophet of Islam. What happens when Stephen Hawking meets Muhammad? Find out in the latest episode of “Muhammad’s Boom-Boom Room,” starring Vocab Malone as Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and Professor Hawking as himself.

Link to the Wall Street Journal Article on Islam and science: Western Scholars Play Key Role In Touting 'Science' of the Quran - WSJ

Subscribe to Vocab’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vocabmalone
Support Vocab’s work via Patreon: VOCAB MALONE is creating urban apologetics content w/edge, humor, & thoughtfulness | Patreon

#StephenHawking #ProphetMuhammad #BoomBoomRoom

You could do a adult swim show and have Stuff like this ofcourse you’d have to step the jokes up a notch but they are really good too bad this isn’t isn’t thing anymore

Wow, Muhammad actually starts making some good points towards the end

And yet we are supposed to trust Islamic scientists

Why isn’t this on Netflix. Even religion insulting family guy got a shot to be a TV show

As an Ex Muslim I found this video to be so hilarious :joy::joy::joy:

Can someone please give me a link to the intro music?

I heard about Muhammad splitting moon in to two. Is it true​:roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

" I’ll slash tires of your wheelchair" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is very underrated video, awesome work friends :joy::joy:

ya know I honestly think u successfully bashed both of them David. they both have made some pretty contradictory claims :joy: God bless u!

Hawkin: “peace be upon you, let me finish” op :ok_hand::joy:

Mohammad meets the pope

Peace be upon me

But how did you even get Stephen hawking? Wow!

Ahahahaahahaha, you always got me in Aisha jokes​:sob::laughing::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::laughing::joy::laughing::sob::laughing::laughing::rofl::laughing::joy::laughing::rofl::laughing::sob::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Well done

Zues is God Almighty

You should do Muhammad meets Jesus Christ that would be the best lmfao :joy::joy::joy:

7:38 “I will win, by slashing the tires on your wheelchair!”