Muhammad Meets the Apostate Prophet (Muhammad's Boom-Boom Room)

Muhammad is the prophet of Islam. The Apostate Prophet is the prophet of ex-Muslims everywhere. What happens when Prophet Muhammad meets the Apostate Prophet? Find out in this episode of Muhammad’s Boom-Boom Room, starring Vocab Malone as Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) and the Apostate Prophet as himself!

Subscribe to the Apostate Prophet: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzREuchzOqiawpEpvEM0Tyg
Become a patron of the Apostate Prophet: Apostate Prophet is creating videos and articles about Islam | Patreon
Subscribe to Vocab Malone: https://www.youtube.com/user/vocabmalone
Become a patron of Vocab Malone:
VOCAB MALONE is creating urban apologetics content w/edge, humor, & thoughtfulness | Patreon

#ApostateProphet #VocabMalone #Muhammad

I missed this video… oh my God… it’s time to meet Sheikh Yaboodi & prophet Mamad​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

2:44
A M O G U S !

peace be up on your ass
it’s peace alright

Stay away from Islam.

هل انت أبو الحمض النووي؟

14:11 daaaayuum… Apostate Prophet really did put that biatch on his place

Why am I having to relike this video, YouTube?

You will regret what you are doing, trust me you will…

“It’d still be better than the Last Jedi” but you’re right -_-

One true thing mohammed got rigth the last jedi was a disappointment .

Ridvan Aydemir: “Say my name (Apostate Prophet)'”
Muhammad: "Heisenberg?"🤷🏻‍♂
Me: LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

I’m going to have a bet with my friends. We’ll pick one video of yours and any time u say pbum, they’ll give me a dollar

I was choked by Muhammad last word :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No the bomb strapped vest :rofl:

Yeah the prophet Muhammad was the last false prophet. That dumb mother f couldn’t even read… God didn’t make him a prophet. Lol… His wife made him a prophet only because he wanted to commit suicide. Lol… So how the hell is his dumb ass be a prophet… Oh well… I hope a Muslim could answer my question…

Prophet before me or after me .
After you .:man_bowing: I will boom boom you .
Wait wait am here to talk :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: love from :south_sudan::south_sudan::south_sudan:

:joy::joy::joy:

Now this is what we call acting!!!

videohu ahad, all ham do ill nah