Muhammad Meets the Nation of Islam (Muhammad's Boom-Boom Room)

The Nation of Islam claims to adhere to the teachings of the Prophet Muhammad. Yet the teachings of the group are drawn from American preachers such as W. D. Fard Muhammad, Elijah Muhammad and Louis Farrakhan. What happens when Muhammad meets a representative of NOI? Find out in this installment of “Muhammad’s Boom-Boom Room,” starring Vocab Malone as the Prophet Muhammad and Jon McCray (Whaddo You Meme??) as Brother Malik X.

Subscribe to Jon’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1okSIA8UEY8OqvtjGHFvzA
Support Jon’s work via Patreon: Whaddo You Meme is creating Videos Debunking Anti-Religious Memes, Videos, and Slogans | Patreon

Subscribe to Vocab’s channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/vocabmalone
Support Vocab’s work via Patreon: VOCAB MALONE is creating urban apologetics content w/edge, humor, & thoughtfulness | Patreon

#ProphetMuhammad #NationOfIslam #VocabMalone

Boom Muhammad apologise for the first time!

Haha I never understood the noi

I think Allah don’t like black people

Hahahaha!!! This one is hilarious :joy:

Hi love your show
I’m from New Zealand
Could you do an episode with mohamad meets Hone Here who was a famous Maori Cheif who battled the British crown in NZ around 1800s.
Will take a bit of research on your behalf to learn about his personality.
Would make a funny shiw

Finally a guest that makes Mo look smart by comparison.

Must have taken the whadoyoumeme guy A LOT of practice to say that with a STRAIGHT FACE @10:24–10:47!!! XD

Confusing isn’t? Some inventions don’t really help.

7:49 dramatic pause before outburst

:clap::clap::clap::+1::+1::+1::+1::grin::grin::grin::grin:

It’s allaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Nice

The real Mohammed would have had s*x with his guests, maybe even sucked their tongues :thinking:

Please do Muhammad meets Hitler :sob::rofl:

This is the greatest series of all time.

Binge on lectures by Imam WD Mohammed and all will be solved…misguided but funny skit.

I like the part where he blows him up… Allahu akbar

This black muslim got a rude awakening

ze werld eez goeeng mad. mad i say. mad.