Muhammad Meets the Nation of Islam (Muhammad's Boom-Boom Room)

Please do Muhammad Vs Jesus Christ our lord :pray:

Next Level

Oh I’m laughing soo much my sides hurt! Best true entertainment ever!!!

Asshole

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

We need more of these

DW. Please do Muhammad meets Zakir Naik :grin:

Could you do Muhammed meets Hitler?

That epic intro tune. Name pls?

Pretty accurate except they both would leave as soon as they saw each other lol

Pls zakir naik next

This is so clever!

as a Persian Christian, I approve: شهباز =/Shah-Baz/ Royal falcon

As a New Zealand I totally buy he was a kiwi. Wally Ford is the most kiwi name ever, like crazily culturally right.

Damn took me a while to realize it’s whaddo you meme

Mirth & facts combined !how about Muhammad v Genghis Khan or Thomas Jefferson !

I see the Nation of Islam and alot of them have education, they dress well, they carry themselves well, they have good jobs, they parent their children well. And that is GOOD BUT it has NOTHING to do with Jesus NOR does it get anyone into Heaven because they are STILL SINNERS who have broken God’s laws no matter HOW they try to dress it up and make it look pretty. Jesus said, "Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. (Matthew 23:27). They are STILL CORRUPT SINNERS on the inside who need to REPENT and come to Jesus. Amen

Please pray for the Nation of Islam and for those who follow Farrakhan. As someone who used to follow their teachings in regards on what they thought was best for Black people, they need to realize that the issues that go on within this country in regards to racism and White supremacy is NOT a physical issue but an INWARD, SPIRITUAL issue. It is a condition of the HEART and Jesus wants to change the INWARD and the HEART condition.

Haha
This clip is not only
entertaining but give us
a lot of knowledges :grin:

I love you guys.