Muhammad on Personal Hygiene (Science and Islam)

Muslims often went to Muhammad for advice on various topics. His advice, however, wasn’t always sound. According to Muhammad, it’s perfectly safe to use water from a source that has human waste or dead animals floating in it. Muhammad promoted dunking flies in one’s food, in order to get the cure for the diseases that flies carry. Needless to say, these teachings are quite dangerous. Fortunately, Muhammad’s modern followers don’t take them seriously.

حسبي الله ونعم وكيل ياويلكم من الله

This hadiths gives me answer for all of my obsessive compulsive thoughts. Because WHO’s video of washing hands with soup gives me more anxiety. This video does nothing but to help me understand hygine much better.

Superb

Scientific miracles in the Qur’an

Excellent information.

For abluton washing of your rectum use water or dirt if no water available according to sharia. I guess no one has heard of soap!

Dumb lol :joy::joy: i am also Muslim but he is entertaining

I think of a story I was told about many years ago regarding life in Small Town Pennsylvania in the 1940s.

Guys used to go out late at night and meet up with women and pull out their condoms and do what they would do.

This little girl had witnessed what happened the day after.

As some of these men were stumbling back to town on Sunday morning, they paused at Fresh mud-puddles created by the rain and rinsed out those condoms in them. Swishing them around to fill them with water and then tipping the water back out into the puddles. Roll the thing back up and put it back in their pockets…

On the way back from church, that little girl noticed a little boy walking along, who paused at one of these puddles, and stopped to drink.

After all, that water was fresh from the night before…

It’s so funny how Islamic adverts sometimes pop up on David Wood’s and Apostate Prophet’s Youtube videos. I once watched a Youtube video on Petra and theories around its relation to Islam, and I kept getting pizza adverts during the ad-breaks because “Petra” sounds like “Pizza” according to the Youtube robot who appropriates ads according to how the Youtube videos sound.

Muhammad: Water is made impure by nothing

Also Muhammad: People who don’t prevent urine from splashing back on them will be sent to hell because it’s impure.

Are muslims terraplanists too? Lol

Islam the religion of peace if u follow it to the bone u will rest in peace

Why are you concerned about the water from Buda’ah well? Didn’t Jesus tell you nothing you put in your mouth will defile you? You people even quote this verse to defend your love for eating the filthy pork. Or do you now disagree with your man-god?

Matthew 15:10-11
10 Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. 11 What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

Disgusting Mohammed :grin:

The great Muhammad was quite the prophet but can you imagine the Used Car Salesman he would of been?

Dont forget if your still alive after following all the practices David mentioned, to lick your fingers or get them licked also after eating.

If this is islam so i am no muslim. Actually i am muslim and none of the disgusting above mentioned prejudiced and directed words are true about islam. If talking about extremists … so better relate it to them cause u r no honest source for knowledge.
Muslims pray 5 times and do ablution and have clean water pure water as a must for prayer 5 times a day. They use water all the time for hygiene… well. I would suggest u to listen to Ahmed Deedat or Dhaker Nike or, Yousuf Estes who used to be priest and now muslim preacher with no prejudice. And for ur knowledge islam believes in Torah Bible and Quran and all prophets and messangers. … hope u all the best.

Might have to catch some flies to eat cos the prophet said so!

This video contains many inaccuracies. And this one „islam student” which I saw, doesn’t seem to even know the basics.

For example: In islam water is impure when it changes in it’s characteristics (smell, look and taste). Water that hasn’t changed in those characteristics counts as pure. So even if the water comes in touch with filthy substances, it is still pure, if the water still has the characteristics of normal water.

And this was the case of the water in this well. How stupid is it to think that someone would drink poop water?